Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letro use

goobnered78

[FONT=&quot]Anyone brave/stupid enough to use low dose Letro as their AI on cycle (i.e. not for gyno)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Interested to hear experiences, doses, frequency, etc., if they're out there.[/FONT]

im very estrogen prone yet i never would use letro as my ai... if i had to do that, i would have just not ran the cycle... letro is a last resort drug.. you dont use it unless you absolutely have to

Like Dylan I’m very prone to estrogen. Letro is hardcore. I prefer to never go over my trt dose testosterone and only blast occasionally with a compound like npp, Tren, deca, EQ, etc. just stick with steroids that don’t convert to estrogen or do so very little instead of using such a crazy strong AI. And I’ll never touch dbol unfortunately

letro you keep on hand in case of emergency. it is like own a fire extinguisher. you keep it on hand but will hopefully never have to use it

i have seen these geniuses on social media telling guys to use letro on cycle because 'they trained with arnold' so they know more. the fact is when your options were limited you had to work with what you got.. today it makes zero sense. aromasin then adex

Letro is very strong strong, you use letro when you got gyno. As AI on cycle, best option is aromasin.

Ive seen some use it over adex. But i wouldnt suggest it. You better know what your doing and how you respond. You can seriously F yourself up by crashing your e2. Letro will cause ED issues, sore dry aching joints. You will feel like an old man. So You have to be careful. Then coming off letro is another ball of wax all together....

Anyone brave/stupid enough to use low dose Letro as their AI on cycle (i.e. not for gyno)

Interested to hear experiences, doses, frequency, etc., if they're out there.

Just buy what you need rather than have us give you an excuse to use what you have.

[FONT=&quot]Anyone brave/stupid enough to use low dose Letro as their AI on cycle (i.e. not for gyno)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Interested to hear experiences, doses, frequency, etc., if they're out there.[/FONT]
Not in a million years. That's the definition of overkill and opposite of what you want

Top Bottom