x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

letro use

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about letro use within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Anyone brave/stupid enough to use low dose Letro as their AI on cycle (i.e. not for gyno) Interested to hear experiences, doses, frequency, etc., if they're out there.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: letro use

All Natural

letro use

Anyone brave/stupid enough to use low dose Letro as their AI on cycle (i.e. not for gyno)

Interested to hear experiences, doses, frequency, etc., if they're out there.

Re: letro use

im very estrogen prone yet i never would use letro as my ai... if i had to do that, i would have just not ran the cycle... letro is a last resort drug.. you dont use it unless you absolutely have to

Good Bro

Like Dylan Iím very prone to estrogen. Letro is hardcore. I prefer to never go over my trt dose testosterone and only blast occasionally with a compound like npp, Tren, deca, EQ, etc. just stick with steroids that donít convert to estrogen or do so very little instead of using such a crazy strong AI. And Iíll never touch dbol unfortunately

letro you keep on hand in case of emergency. it is like own a fire extinguisher. you keep it on hand but will hopefully never have to use it

i have seen these geniuses on social media telling guys to use letro on cycle because 'they trained with arnold' so they know more. the fact is when your options were limited you had to work with what you got.. today it makes zero sense. aromasin then adex
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Letro is very strong strong, you use letro when you got gyno. As AI on cycle, best option is aromasin.

Ive seen some use it over adex. But i wouldnt suggest it. You better know what your doing and how you respond. You can seriously F yourself up by crashing your e2. Letro will cause ED issues, sore dry aching joints. You will feel like an old man. So You have to be careful. Then coming off letro is another ball of wax all together....

Quote Quote posted by goobnered78 View Post
    Anyone brave/stupid enough to use low dose Letro as their AI on cycle (i.e. not for gyno)

Just buy what you need rather than have us give you an excuse to use what you have.

Quote Quote posted by goobnered78 View Post

Not in a million years. That's the definition of overkill and opposite of what you want
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM