Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro too much even at lower dose?

3dwin

Hey EF

Is 0.625mg letro twice/w too much for a 12 weeks recomp cycle with test e cycle (500mg/w) ?

i did 6 7 cycle in past and never used an ai.this time i want to keep bloat away from high estro level.

age = 31
weight = 95 kg
bf ~ 12 13 %

thank you

Letrozole will absolutely crush estrogen levels. It should be used as a last resort only when you are experiencing gyno symptoms.

What you want to use on cycle to keep estrogen in the normal range is an AI like aromasin. A good dosage for your cycle would be 10mg EOD.

Aromasin -> https://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane

Check out this great video about aromasin / exemestane

Last edited by a moderator:
Another problem with letro is that it is not a suicide AI so you can experience estrogen rebound just like with arimidex.

As mentioned already, aromasin is far superior.

I run Letro when I bulk, but I typically run a bit more than 500mg of Test a week. Of course there is going to be a Test to Letro ratio that works for all dosages, but if you're not pushing at least a gram of Test a week.. then there's better options.

I'd go with aromasin at 12.5mg daily. There is also an over the counter AI called Arimistane that is great for water retention. I honestly think it is more of a diuretic than AI. 100mg daily will have you pissing out gallons of water at night.

Top Bottom