Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro/prami Gyno lump down but still puffy

johnsonx19

So i been following needto's gyno removal program and just was wondering if any others experienced the same.
The lump seems to be smaller and the pain seems to have subsided but the puffiness still remains and they seem softer?
Any others experience this?
Is this the end result and now surgery is the only fix?
Will the forma help with this later?
Any advice is appreciated

So i been following needto's gyno removal program and just was wondering if any others experienced the same.
The lump seems to be smaller and the pain seems to have subsided but the puffiness still remains and they seem softer?
Any others experience this?
Is this the end result and now surgery is the only fix?
Will the forma help with this later?
Any advice is appreciated

I'd also be keen to know the answer to this one. I havent started a gyno removal program (just have a small lump under left nip and both are slightly puffy). Was thinking about going letro and prami? Whats everyone's thoughts.

Yea it seems like a hot topic so i thought i would make a thread for it. Everybodys case is different so don't be hesitant if you are going to try this.
I know for a fact it has reduced and stopped pain but i still got the annoying if not more puffy look going on.
It is probably safe to say if i would have caught it earlier the puffiness wouldn't be much of an issue, thing is it took me awhile to find this site and program and act on it.
If you got symptoms of gyno or any growth i suggest you knock it out ASAP.
Any inputs are appreciated I want some answers to this shit! Haa thanks

Yea it seems like a hot topic so i thought i would make a thread for it. Everybodys case is different so don't be hesitant if you are going to try this.
I know for a fact it has reduced and stopped pain but i still got the annoying if not more puffy look going on.
It is probably safe to say if i would have caught it earlier the puffiness wouldn't be much of an issue, thing is it took me awhile to find this site and program and act on it.
If you got symptoms of gyno or any growth i suggest you knock it out ASAP.
Any inputs are appreciated I want some answers to this shit! Haa thanks

Yeah the puffiness is prbably one of the things that pisses me off the most! When it's cold, you cant tell at all, chest looks fine, just wish it was like that all the time! What do you thinks been making it more puffy? i've been trying to track down needto's advice etc, but can't find it. At this stage I was thinking of going letro and prami. What's your protocol like and how long you been on it so far?

I got no idea why they are puffy bro thats the question i'm trying to get answers too, like i said before maybe from just not treating it in time. Yea i know what you mean i usually get that coming out the shower or after working out chest looks good but its temporary. The program is different for everybody depending on what you have used to get gyno or whatever the case may be. Hit needto and just be patient he gets a lot of messages i am sure. Letro and prami are the main choices for treatment that are used then i will use forma to avoid estro rebound on last day of letro use. Like i said i know letro has worked to reduce lump and knockout the annoying pain i was having so that's good. The puffy nips really take away from the chest i have built over the years though and it's pissing me off. The psychological damage is the worst so i am determined to fix this just want to know if anybody else has experienced the same.

I got no idea why they are puffy bro thats the question i'm trying to get answers too, like i said before maybe from just not treating it in time. Yea i know what you mean i usually get that coming out the shower or after working out chest looks good but its temporary. The program is different for everybody depending on what you have used to get gyno or whatever the case may be. Hit needto and just be patient he gets a lot of messages i am sure. Letro and prami are the main choices for treatment that are used then i will use forma to avoid estro rebound on last day of letro use. Like i said i know letro has worked to reduce lump and knockout the annoying pain i was having so that's good. The puffy nips really take away from the chest i have built over the years though and it's pissing me off. The psychological damage is the worst so i am determined to fix this just want to know if anybody else has experienced the same.

Yeah man we need to find a permanent solution! I flicked needto a message so look forward to his reply. Yeah i know what you mean too about the pschological damage. The puffiness wrecks the hard work, im pretty lean and it definately takes away from what would be an aesthetic physique. Maybe i wouldnt need letro as i've only got a tiny lump, sometimes i struggle finding it..just those damn puffy nips!! I was thinking maybe mine was sligfhtly progesterone related as i got a small nodule on my left nipple too. Let me know how your progress goes too man, look forward to it.

I know how you feel bro...on needto's program too with much success in lump size reduction, but when I flex my chest to pose there are the puffy nips. This gyno has been with me for years, so don't expect it to go away overnight, so whatever it takes and Letro seems to be doing the job so far...just puffiness :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah man we need to find a permanent solution! I flicked needto a message so look forward to his reply. Yeah i know what you mean too about the pschological damage. The puffiness wrecks the hard work, im pretty lean and it definately takes away from what would be an aesthetic physique. Maybe i wouldnt need letro as i've only got a tiny lump, sometimes i struggle finding it..just those damn puffy nips!! I was thinking maybe mine was sligfhtly progesterone related as i got a small nodule on my left nipple too. Let me know how your progress goes too man, look forward to it.

Yea we all agree puffy nips suck! Well thanks good luck to u too let us know how your progress goes as well :supercool

Top Bottom