Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro/prami Gyno lump down but still puffy

Yeah man we need to find a permanent solution! I flicked needto a message so look forward to his reply. Yeah i know what you mean too about the pschological damage. The puffiness wrecks the hard work, im pretty lean and it definately takes away from what would be an aesthetic physique. Maybe i wouldnt need letro as i've only got a tiny lump, sometimes i struggle finding it..just those damn puffy nips!! I was thinking maybe mine was sligfhtly progesterone related as i got a small nodule on my left nipple too. Let me know how your progress goes too man, look forward to it.

I had that also, what prevents progesterone? Is that prevented with caber?

Whats up? So i did what i was told and used forma lastly for rebound as i was told a number of times that it will do the job of preventing the rebound.

Now after being done with it all after a month my left pec has slight pain, but my right no pain at all. Left pec has always been bigger, could this mean it is more susceptible to gyno and its flare ups? I just really want to know what this pain could mean? Was the forma not good enough as a stand alone for me and this is indeed a rebound? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as i am in a rut with this annoying gyno

Hey man how did you go? Anyone Figure it out? I just got bloods back with prog,prolactin, and estrogen all within normal ranges and still have puffy nipples? Can anybody explain this ? It's like the only fat on me is under the nipples ??

Top Bottom