Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letro not helping me

Xanegonda

I was running a bulking cycle with testosterone andanadrol. It lasted 10 weeks. After that, for PCT I have used theusual clomid and nolva cycle, with an HCG boost for the first 2 weeksof the PCT. The symptoms are the usual ones – big nipples, andliquid comes out of them when I wear tight shirts. I've used letro,but nothing helped me. How can I deal with it now?

Well, first of all - did you use an AI during the cycle? Also, your PCT protocol was very weak, especially after using anadrol, and you should not have used HCG. In fact, HCG might be the reason you got gyno, as it is one of its side effects. Letro is useful in the fight against gyno, but on its own it won't do much. You need a more comprehensive approach, and run the anti-gyno protocol as described here - https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

I have personally seen it help other guys, and it works. The secret is to run it to the letter, and finish it off completely. Some guys do the mistake of stopping it as soon as they see improvements, but this is a wrong thing to do if you want long lasting results.

I was using anastrozole at 0.25 mgs twice per week during the cycle. I have checked the anti-gyno protocol, and will run it. But I see that Yohimflame is not in stock. Can I do the cycle without it, or I should rather wait for Yohimflame to be back in stock?

You can run the stack without the yohimflame. Get that started ASAP. Sounds like you have a mess going on. Those side effects are not and should not be typical.

Top Bottom