Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letro for nipple puffiness

GeorgeRazzer

[FONT=&quot]Hello so I'm on second cycle and I'm just running test 500 mg a week of test cyp . I've been having nipple puffiness and then the symptoms went away so I wasn't worried when I should have been taking a AI then out of no where I got lumps and I started letro and it's my 10th day the lumps has gone down a lot and a lot of pain has been decreased but how long can u run it safetly ?? I've read so many forums and they all have different views I'm down to 1.25 mg a day gonna drop it to .50 for few more days and start nolva emmediately after is that okay?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

You need to get bloodwork done to know what to do? Where you running a normal AI on cycle before the letro?

need to use an AI from day 1. i would stop injecting right away and get your estrogen under control.

you may need letro or you might be fine with aromasin, nobody on here is a psychic to tell you that is why you need bloodwork, see my signature

need to use an AI from day 1. i would stop injecting right away and get your estrogen under control.

you may need letro or you might be fine with aromasin, nobody on here is a psychic to tell you that is why you need bloodwork, see my signature

How many times do I need to say it - an AI from day one.

Top Bottom