Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro for gyno

Swole_2112

Anyone here ever tried letro to get rid of gyno? If so what was the dosage and the duration of said dosage? What kind of luck did you have with it? What was your previous luck with nolva?

i've helped 2 guys to get rid of their gyno with nolva, 60mg a day, first bro took only 7 days for all of it to noticably go back and the other guy took a little more then 3 weeks for it to go back pretty well

keep it simple bro, don't add all the exotic stuff unless you don't have any luck with the nolva

60mg ed of nolva will make the gland go back pretty good for most people, but remaining fat will have to be removed by surgery (incase you would have any left) i don't know of any method of medically removing the fat behind nipples. But most people don't have fatty tissue left from gyno it's only the glands that grow

keep it simple, good luck bro

Swole_2112 said:
Anyone here ever tried letro to get rid of gyno? If so what was the dosage and the duration of said dosage? What kind of luck did you have with it? What was your previous luck with nolva?

Swole,

It is my understanding that LETRO will NOT help EXISITING gyno, and is used primarly for prevention purposes.

Nolva on the other hand should help remove exsisting gyno is your condition is not severe. I have used Nolva before to help reduce exsisitng gyno and it works with the correct dosage. Depending on the severity of your gyno, try nolva at 40-60mg daily until gyno symptoms subside. After 2-4 weeks, you should see some improvement.

Hope this helps.

--FBG

if nolva blocks some estrogen from gettings on the gland receptors so the glands will shrink wouldnt taking letro or liquidex make the glands go smaller since there's less estrogen getting to the receptors from there being less estrogen in the bloodstream anyway?

Swole_2112 said:

why don't you use nolvadex and be done with it? it's proven itself to help with established gyno situations.

here's some nolva:
http://www.ag-guys.com/nolvadex.html

I've already tried nolva. I know everyone here says that you have to stick with it, but I have been using it for months and I've seen no change. I mean nothing. I'd hate to think that I've wasted my time and money, but I believe I have. Just as Güclü_oglan indicated, I think the glands have grown. I'm willing to try letro, but only because I've heard of a few having luck in ridding themselves of gyno with it. Well, that's it.

Letro is an aromatase inhibitor. It's method for stopping gyno is strickly prevention. If you have existing gyno, you NEED nolva. Over long periods of time, letro could possibly allow the gyno subside by stopping anymore estrogen from attaching to receptors. If you have gyno, that means it's too late, the estrogen is already there and you need to block it (NOLVA). Letro will not block receptors; all it does is prevent new estrogen from forming........END OF STORY!

yes but if you stop most of you're natural test from aromatizing in the first place then there would be not much to bind to the receptors anyway. does this make sense to anybody else?

andy-pandy said:
yes but if you stop most of you're natural test from aromatizing in the first place then there would be not much to bind to the receptors anyway. does this make sense to anybody else?

You are correct....in fact this is rather obvious to most people. That's why I said letro was used for PREVENTION purposes - it doesn't allow gyno to start in the first place. But if it already has, you need nolva.

Top Bottom