Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro to eliminate Estro?

Criminal10dinC

It seem i have a bit of an estrogen problem, interns of bloating... I have like ballooned up over night it feels like...

I was taking .5mg arimidex every 3 days, i'm going to go ahead and up it to 1mg ed now i believe...

My question is this: i read that arimidex only stops the future buildup of estrogen, it does nothing for the estro already in my body. So could i take like 2.5mg of liquid letro to sort of kill off the estro already flooding my system? Not sure if thats how it works. Could someone clear this up for me thank you

Www.Youtube.com/criminal10dinC = my cycle vlog

Id go 0.5 mg adex eod or ed. 1 mg is too high and letro is too strong. Your experiencing water retention because that 1000 mgs you frontloaded just dumped 500 mgs into your system at once. This is why I said to be ready for it. The adex will curb this with the more aggressive dose I listed. The letro will remove all estrogen but it will stop gains as well so dont use it. This is only to be used if you have gyno, not for the symptoms. I dont know who said adex wont remove the estrogen but thats bs.

NTBM REP

Letro should be reserved for reducing or eliminating gyno signs and symptoms. It will crush your estrogen and do it quickly.

If you are just simply trying to reduce it, adex, aromasin, or Formastanozol are better options.

arimidex only suppresses estrogen and for the ones that are gyno prone, it doesn't really help them... aromasin is a much better option... its a suicide inhibitor and actually kills estrogen... you need to get aromasin right now and not letro... letro is only used as a last resort... get yourself some aromasin and dose 12.5 mg eod...

Top Bottom