Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro dose for gyno lump

Dostinex is used to cure lactating nipples. people misunderstand progesterone and estrogen. when high levels of prolactin are present in the body, the part of the breast that produces milk enlarges creating a storage site for th emilk hence the reason why people call it "tren or deca gyno" but its really not gyno. gyno is caused from high levels of estrogen. ive only been on dostinex for 4 days, i took my second dose today. thats why i knew it was the latro because i was getting the headaches before i started the dostinex. and dostinex isnt that expensive, you just gotta know where to buy it from. thanks, but to be honest, you havent been much, if any, of a help.

You've been on Dostinex 4 days and Letro 7 days and you're positive that its the letro causing you grief huh? Perhaps you shouldn't withhold such information initially if you want an accurate assessment of what to do when your titties are growing.

It sounds like you're very knowledgeable of the mechanisms and rolls of progesterone, prolactin, and estrogen in the formation of gyno. So much so that you should not have created this thread. What is this, a "tell me what I want to hear" thread, you're not even willing to listen.

I will remind you that tren and deca are progestins, compounds that are similar to progesterone. Estrogen and progesterone play a synergistic role in gyno formation as well as prolactin - another by-product of increased progesterone levels. But addressing the prolactin issue is moot, it doesnt get to the source of the problem. There's no evidence that breast tissue will grow in the absence of estrogen...this gives you 3 choices:

1. Man up and take letro
2. Drop it all, start PCT
3. Grow boobs

You've been on Dostinex 4 days and Letro 7 days and you're positive that its the letro causing you grief huh? Perhaps you shouldn't withhold such information initially if you want an accurate assessment of what to do when your titties are growing.

It sounds like you're very knowledgeable of the mechanisms and rolls of progesterone, prolactin, and estrogen in the formation of gyno. So much so that you should not have created this thread. What is this, a "tell me what I want to hear" thread, you're not even willing to listen.

I will remind you that tren and deca are progestins, compounds that are similar to progesterone. Estrogen and progesterone play a synergistic role in gyno formation as well as prolactin - another by-product of increased progesterone levels. But addressing the prolactin issue is moot, it doesnt get to the source of the problem. There's no evidence that breast tissue will grow in the absence of estrogen...this gives you 3 choices:

1. Man up and take letro
2. Drop it all, start PCT
3. Grow boobs

Yes bro, you are exactly right. im an idiot, i should have listened to you in the first place. thank you for all your help.

Top Bottom