Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro to combat puffy nipple

enacer420nj

What is the dosage for letro 1.25 mg ED? Also how long does it take to see results does it happen in a few days? I have a bottle of letro my nipps burn sometimes on my 600eq cycle...same shit happened last deca/test cycle no pain or sensativity but they are slightly puffy the left more than the right...was gonna maybe try letro what is the downside of it? And also you cant bang for a week or so after you stop is that true?

start with 1.25mgs letro ED for 4 weeks (+/-), if you like the results stick to it until the gyno is gone...if not, up the dosage to 2.5mgs ED

What do you think this is? mild intermittant burning...no pain or sensativity...I have a ton of nolv should I do a low dosage of that and AIFM? NOLVADEX is ok with EQ right? its not a progesterone like deca?

enacer420nj said:
What do you think this is? mild intermittant burning...no pain or sensativity...I have a ton of nolv should I do a low dosage of that and AIFM? NOLVADEX is ok with EQ right? its not a progesterone like deca?

That sounds like the early stages of gland stimulation, i.e. gyno. Then pain, then lump then operation..

Hit it with something ASAP, Nolvadex will work well especially in the early stages of gyno...

enacer420nj said:

It's probably gyno - even if it's not, you want to risk it?..I already gave you a solution.

Is letro oral or topical?

Mr.X said:
start with 1.25mgs letro ED for 4 weeks (+/-), if you like the results stick to it until the gyno is gone...if not, up the dosage to 2.5mgs ED

That is solid advice.
My buddy had it and wound up using 2.5mg/day. The lump is gone after 3 weeks. Still a little fat.
His sex drive is gone. That was expected though.
He just went a little overboard.
I think X's advice would have been more effective.

errn247 said:
Is letro oral or topical?

Be careful when asking this question, I got ripped apart by everybody for asking the same thing.

You take it oral. It taste like gas so have water close by!!

I use letro tablets sometimes, but they taste just fine. I only use it if aromasin is not cutting it, and then usually just for 3 to 4 weeks after that my joints hurt and it makes me lethargic.

Top Bottom