Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro to combat existing Gyno while on Cycle

nygiants

EF Logger
EF VIP
have some Psuedo Gyno that Ive been carrying for almost a year since my last cycle...think it was casued by a bad reaction to Clomid....anyway I just started the following:

Week 1-14 Sus @ 500mg/week
Week 1-6 25mg DB ED
Week 8-14 50mg Winstrol ED

I've been told by some of the guys on the board to go with Letro for the Gyno issue. Any issues while taking while on?

What do you think of the AG Brand (LiquiFem - Femera (Letrozole)):

http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product.php?productid=16138&cat=254

What is the recomeneded dosage?

thanks

nygiants said:
have some Psuedo Gyno that Ive been carrying for almost a year since my last cycle...think it was casued by a bad reaction to Clomid....anyway I just started the following:

Week 1-14 Sus @ 500mg/week
Week 1-6 25mg DB ED
Week 8-14 50mg Winstrol ED

I've been told by some of the guys on the board to go with Letro for the Gyno issue. Any issues while taking while on?

What do you think of the AG Brand (LiquiFem - Femera (Letrozole)):

http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product.php?productid=16138&cat=254

What is the recomeneded dosage?

thanks

Damn bro, you've made a lot of threads about your cycle. Letro and nolva are good for it. arimidex will be better on cycle to battle estrogen itself, that makes gyno an issue. if you have gyno issues already, letro and nolva are good. If it's from a previous cycle a year ago, you may have some permanence.

Very similar situation here.....

Currently in week 5 of Test/Anavar cycle.

I am taking Arimidex currently but beginning Monday will drop A-dex and start letro at 2.5mg/ED for a couple weeks. I will then drop down to 1.25mg/ED.

Just prior to PCT I will switch to A-dex @ .5mg EOD and taper down through pct to .25mg EOD to avoid estro rebound.

Hopefully at the end of PCT with HCG/Primordial products I am fully recovered, looking solid, and gyno free=)

Top Bottom