Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro & Nolva For Pubertal Gyno Log

DJLegacy2k1

Alright so for those of you that haven't gotten the chance to talk to me yet, Im 22 years old, 6'0", 180lbs, estimate about 16%bf (GUESS I HAVENT HAD IT ACCURATELY CHECKED LATELY). I am currently in the middle of cutting down the bf% so the goals are in order.

I have always held on to estrogenic fat deposits ever since I was a young teen. I mainly hold my fat in my chest and "backside". I hadnt really thought about gynecomastia before because I havent run any gear before. Anyways, I have some rubbery tissue in both sides of my chest and a small little ball in the right side of my chest. This is not a severe case by anymeans, but it is there and is noticable because of the puffyness of the nips when in warm environment conditions. I know my bf% is a little higher but it has been a real crippler to my self-esteem for a while now.

I figure while Im on my cut I will try to help the gynecomastia problem, I figure dropping estrogen down may also help me lose some of the estrogenic fat deposits.

I figure I will keep a log here so that everyone that asks about pubertal or long standing gynecomastia issues can try and see if anything or what works.

I will be using Femera - letrozole - (oral) for 2 to 3 weeks till I see some kind of results than decide wether to continue. After the Femera - letrozole - I will be using Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - to taper down to prevent estrogen rebound.

I will be chosing to try to keep Femera - letrozole - dosing LOW to try to minimalize side effects. I will try to find a low dose that is producing results and stick with it till I feel I get out of it all that I can before switching over to the Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - .

Basic Breakdown Of Dosing:
Day 1: (Yesterday): .5mg Letro
Day 2: (Today): 1mg Letro
Day 3-7: 1.5mg Letro
Continue at 1.5 Letro and judge progress and decide if to drop it down or to bump it up. Dosing will never exceed 2.5mg (max dose) of Letro.

After the Letro I will be running Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - at 40mg for 1 week followed by a week of Nolva at 20mg for a second.

Since it is too early to give any results I will just keep a running log of my dosing until I do notice something, sides or results.

Feel free to ask any questions or if you want any more info or if you would like to give some input of your own.

Letro & Nolva For Pubertal gynecomastia Log:

DAY 1: .5mg Letro
DAY 2: 1mg Letro
DAY 3: 1.5mg Letro

-Legacy

Last edited:
Yeah man, Id be cool if I brought this on myself by mishandling AAS PCT, but I guess im just blessed with this annoyance lol.

Anyways, I figure this will be the first step before I consider any surgery. We will see how things go. Even if it doesnt fix the gyno, hopefully it will help be break up some fat deposits in the process.

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Yeah man, Id be cool if I brought this on myself by mishandling anabolic androgenic steroids PCT - post cycle therapy - , but I guess im just blessed with this annoyance lol.

Anyways, I figure this will be the first step before I consider any surgery. We will see how things go. Even if it doesnt fix the gynecomastia, hopefully it will help be break up some fat deposits in the process.

-Legacy

It's actually better that you have it naturally and NOT because you fucked up on steroids.

I think someone that was born without a couple fingers has a lot less to be upset about than some jackass who blew off a couple fingers holding an M80.

Take some pictures for yourself so you can truly see what the results are.

If you get really good results and are comfortable, then you might post them up here for us to see too.

Good luck!

Yeah I will def get some pics and split them up by Cutting pics and specific gyno treatment pics the best that I can. If there is anything noticable through the process I will be happy to share along with regular posted results.

-Legacy

I also forgot to add that I am using DermaSustain to try to save my sex drive at least a little bit, but hopefully I wont run into too much of a problem.

5-6 pumps ED.

-Legacy

Good job man.....keep us posted.....I started letro two weeks before my current cycle for the exact same reason....hip fat and gyno.....I started at 2.5 mg ed and had to cut after a week because the joint pain was starting to bother me, now am at 1.5mg eod with what appears to be some reduction, but it has only been about 2 weeks

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Alright so for those of you that haven't gotten the chance to talk to me yet, Im 22 years old, 6'0", 180lbs, estimate about 16%bf. I am currently in the middle of cutting down the bf% so the goals are in order.

I have always held on to estrogenic fat deposits ever since I was a young teen. I mainly hold my fat in my chest and "backside". I hadnt really thought about gynecomastia before because I havent run any gear before. Anyways, I have some rubbery tissue in both sides of my chest and a small little ball in the right side of my chest. This is not a severe case by anymeans, but it is there and is noticable because of the puffyness of the nips when in warm environment conditions. I know my bf% is a little higher but it has been a real crippler to my self-esteem for a while now.

I figure while Im on my cut I will try to help the gynecomastia problem, I figure dropping estrogen down may also help me lose some of the estrogenic fat deposits.

I figure I will keep a log here so that everyone that asks about pubertal or long standing gynecomastia issues can try and see if anything or what works.

I will be using Femera - letrozole - (oral) for 2 to 3 weeks till I see some kind of results than decide wether to continue. After the Femera - letrozole - I will be using Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - to taper down to prevent estrogen rebound.

I will be chosing to try to keep Letro dosing LOW to try to minimalize side effects. I will try to find a low dose that is producing results and stick with it till I feel I get out of it all that I can before switching over to the Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - .

Basic Breakdown Of Dosing:
Day 1: (Yesterday): .5mg Letro
Day 2: (Today): 1mg Letro
Day 3-7: 1.5mg Letro
Continue at 1.5 Letro and judge progress and decide if to drop it down or to bump it up. Dosing will never exceed 2.5mg (max dose) of Letro.

After the Letro I will be running Nolva at 40mg for 1 week followed by a week of Nolva at 20mg for a second.

Since it is too early to give any results I will just keep a running log of my dosing until I do notice something, sides or results.

Feel free to ask any questions or if you want any more info or if you would like to give some input of your own.

Letro & Nolva For Pubertal gynecomastia Log:

DAY 1: .5mg Letro
DAY 2: 1mg Letro

-Legacy

SOunds interesting!

Doesn't 16% body fat seem off? If you are 6'0 tall and weigh in a 180lbs I would think your BF would be lower.. I totally could be wrong though.

I haven't gotten bf% checked, when I wrote the post, I just guessed. You may very well be right. I'll try to get the real number as soon as I get a more accurate number.

-Legacy

Today is day 3 and I will be bumping to 1.5mg Letro. I felt a little tired yesterday but Im not sure if thats from the Letro or from me going out the night before. We will see, so far no sides, but I also think its to early to tell any results :)

-Legacy

Top Bottom