Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro & Nolva For Pubertal Gyno Log

So running at 1.5mg of Letro today...Not too tried today but Ive notices my joints are getting a little dry...not painfull, just noticable.

I will keep the dose at 1.5mg tomorrow and see how it goes for a day or two.

-Legacy

i think that you will be over-dosing on the letro with that program. 1.5mg eod would be plenty, maybe still too much.

Well like I mentioned, it's really trial and error and I dont plan on ever going over 1.5mg of Letro unless I get well into it and dont notice any results. Im going to keep it at 1.5mg for a couple of days to see how it goes, then decide if I can drop it down or not.

Thanks for the input

-Legacy

UPDATE: Today will be 1.5mg Letro. If the joints get painfull I will drop the Letro down to 1mg and see if it helps.

^^^ True

Today sticking with 1.5mg, tomorrow I will consider dropping down to 1mg ED. I still havent had a loss in sex drive or any bad sides. A little dryness in the knuckles but so far that seems to be about it.

-Legacy

So far today no joint pain or sides to note. I accually seemed to put back on some water weight over night. I havent applied the DermaSustain yet but I am about to get my workout on and apply the DermaSus after my shower, following my workout.

I also got in my second bottle of LipoFlame today, I took 7 caps about 15 mins ago. Im looking forward to a good workout :)

-Legacy

Ok so yesterday at 1.5mg of Letro I didnt notice any increased joint pain and still no loss in sex drive. I even DJ'ed all of last night without any pain in my hands while scratching and mixing. I havent noticed any sides so far that would make me stop dosing.

Also since starting Letro, along with DermaSus, and continuing Lipoflame, I have lost 2lbs. (4-5 days) Hopefully this treatment has also helped me break through the plateu I have been stuck at for a couple weeks.

I will continue at 1.5mg Letro for a few more days and judge if I have made any progress with the gyno or if I notice any bad sides. I will then decide what to do with dosing.

-Legacy

Still no bad sides to report, sex drive is still intact and I only get a little irritation in my joints once in a while and its not serious.

I feel like some of the rubbery tissue may be breaking up, Im not ready to say 100% sure just yet, but Im getting the feeling that it may be making slight progress in the first week. We will see if it progresses.

I might be playing basketball today and it will be a real good test of how my joints are holding up, if I do play.

Ill keep yah posted :) 1.5mg again today.

-Legacy

Top Bottom