Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro

anabolic12

Not sure how many of you have used this product, but I would like some advise from any who has used it. Got gyno while on my current cycle just on my right side. Was using liquid Adex and tried it from two different companies still didnt work. I only used Adex pills w/ great results. I took both liquids up 1.5mgs a day and still nothing. Seems to have stopped the growing from getting worse, but still kind of tender and puffyness is still there.
Anway, I have order Letro & Nolva from RXdrugs. Will start the letro at the lowest mg where I see it working. So I wanted to know what results w/ puffyness and lumps have you seen from using letro. And how bad did it hurt your cycle. I still have a long time beore theend of my cycle. Will this product do the trick

What are you running? I wouldnt run nolvadex if your running deca or tren.
Start the letro at 1/4 tab and within about a week work up to 2.5 and stay with that a week's past lump is gone...kiss your sex drive goodbye. You can do the same with the nolva work up to 30mg but you want to taper down the letro and run the nolv a couple weeks past to combat the letro estrogen rebound. then taper the nolv down to 20mg ED for a week, then 10mg ED for a week then off. good luck...

What are you running? I wouldnt run nolvadex if your running deca or tren.
Start the letro at 1/4 tab and within about a week work up to 2.5 and stay with that a week's past lump is gone...kiss your sex drive goodbye. You can do the same with the nolva work up to 30mg but you want to taper down the letro and run the nolv a couple weeks past to combat the letro estrogen rebound. then taper the nolv down to 20mg ED for a week, then 10mg ED for a week then off. good luck...

Sus 500mgs week/ anavar 80mgs daily... Super results thus far.... other than my new right tit.
Not that I would ever put my body over my cycle, but what kind of impact will this have on my cycle, if any?
And do you this this will get rid of the puffyness as well? Also I think that I read that people might have joint issues due to Letro shedding the water from your body...Is this true
Last, but not least...How long should I kiss my sex drive goodbye

Not sure how many of you have used this product, but I would like some advise from any who has used it. Got gyno while on my current cycle just on my right side. Was using liquid Adex and tried it from two different companies still didnt work. I only used Adex pills w/ great results. I took both liquids up 1.5mgs a day and still nothing. Seems to have stopped the growing from getting worse, but still kind of tender and puffyness is still there.
Anway, I have order Letro & Nolva from RXdrugs. Will start the letro at the lowest mg where I see it working. So I wanted to know what results w/ puffyness and lumps have you seen from using letro. And how bad did it hurt your cycle. I still have a long time beore theend of my cycle. Will this product do the trick

1. anything liquid sucks dick. IMO they just suck and are never as good as the pill.s
2. start out high ( don't care who agrees or not) blast that shit and then work down the dose from there. This is how to attack gyno. (well off cycle).

1. anything liquid sucks dick. IMO they just suck and are never as good as the pill.s
2. start out high ( don't care who agrees or not) blast that shit and then work down the dose from there. This is how to attack gyno. (well off cycle).

What are you thoughts while on a cycle? Work your way up? So far what I have researched sounds like .5 to 1 every 3 days does the trick for reducing puffyness and lumps without having to many sides.... What do you think?

Couple of concerns for me.... Should stop my cycle and enter into PCT w/ the letro (I really dont want to do this, but if the letro is going to keep me from making gains, what is the point with continuing the cycle.

What are you thoughts while on a cycle? Work your way up? So far what I have researched sounds like .5 to 1 every 3 days does the trick for reducing puffyness and lumps without having to many sides.... What do you think?

Couple of concerns for me.... Should stop my cycle and enter into PCT w/ the letro (I really dont want to do this, but if the letro is going to keep me from making gains, what is the point with continuing the cycle.

The letro will stop some gains and this is why you should take care of gyno before going back on cycle.

Well on cycle if you are starting to get gyno then start out low and work your way up. If you already have it, had it for a wile what ever then do not start a cycle. Attack that shit get rid of it and work down from there.

Some people end up having to do a long term gyno treatment and it has works for people. 6 months or more of nolva and I have seen people get rid of gyno they have had since they were a kid.

Letro is the only one I use, so my opinion on this is valid. Because you have gyno already, I'd use 2.5mg / day for about a week and see if the gyno has subsided. If it hasn't, I'd continue for one more week at 2.5mg / day then cut it to 1.25mg / day for the next week, then 1.5mg / eod. This is assuming your gyno is subsiding. But as said before, you sex-drive will be gone. Another thing to look out for with Letro is joint pain. If you joints are aching, and feel dried out, that means that your estrogen is too low and you need to back of the strength of you doses.

Letro is the only one I use, so my opinion on this is valid. Because you have gyno already, I'd use 2.5mg / day for about a week and see if the gyno has subsided. If it hasn't, I'd continue for one more week at 2.5mg / day then cut it to 1.25mg / day for the next week, then 1.5mg / eod. This is assuming your gyno is subsiding. But as said before, you sex-drive will be gone. Another thing to look out for with Letro is joint pain. If you joints are aching, and feel dried out, that means that your estrogen is too low and you need to back of the strength of you doses.

Do you use this while on a cycle? And if so, has in hindered your gains? Do you tend to hold a lot less water?

Do you use this while on a cycle? And if so, has in hindered your gains? Do you tend to hold a lot less water?

arimidex or aromasin is a better maintenance AI. Letro is for when you need to get rid of gyno. It will hinder gains, dry out your joints and yes you will hold less water but it works good for gyno. Slowly taper to avoid rebound, sex drive should be back ina week or two

Top Bottom