Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lethargy induced on cycle?

romoranger

ok, so curretnly i am running 500mg of test and 400mg of primo.
lately i have been getting extremely lethargic many times during the day. taking something to keep me awake will not work as i am already on 100mg a day of provigil to help combat sleep apnea, hypercomnia, and chronic fatigue syndrome. i am not sure if it is because of my dosages of test (i have never taken it so high before) or my current weight (4 weeks into cycle went from 187 to 196-197). i do know i am getting bad bloat from the test, even at 1mg a-dex eod. anyone have an idea on this, is it all the water weight i am currently carrying? i had these feelings before when i was 195 at the end of my deca cycle, but just figured i was being lazy. sleep is not the problem, i am sleeping 9-10 hours a night. i am considering dropping the test to liek 150-200mg a week and raising the primo to about 800mg a week with winstrol everyday and run it till i run it with the hopes that dropping the water weight with reduce my lethargic feelings.
when i say lethargic, i physcially mean falling asleep doing whatever i am doing at that time, whether it be driving, or learning in class

my blood pressure before i started this cycle was in the normal range, i would think that my blood pressure is probably a little higher right now, i will go get that checked though if that would give more detail into the situation

that and out of curiosisty, how would potassium complex and B vitamins fight this?

i was taking higher amounts of test than you, for my first cycle, and i did feel lethargic. i just took multivitamins, watched my diet (food has an unbelievable influence on how you feel, as many of you already know), but the lethargic feeling and the completely dead sex drive i had from taking test went away when i ended my first cycle. im not sure if taking primo plays a role in the fatigued feeling.

i have an extremely clean diet so its not that. after reading your response i am considering just lowering my test dosage a lot and taking more primo and winny instead so instead of bulking very clean i would just get very lean

when i felt lethargic, i upped my dose. it was my first cycle so i didnt want to go over 500... but i found myself using between 1000 and 1200mg per week...

a-f-x said:
i was taking higher amounts of test than you, for my first cycle, and i did feel lethargic. i just took multivitamins, watched my diet (food has an unbelievable influence on how you feel, as many of you already know), but the lethargic feeling and the completely dead sex drive i had from taking test went away when i ended my first cycle. im not sure if taking primo plays a role in the fatigued feeling.
you had a completely dead sex drive from taking test?

the first few weeks, i had an unbelievable sex drive, i ate like an ANIMAL, but then it all died down and then my sex drive was dead, i was also pretty lethargic. that was from taking 400-500mg per week of test. then i decided to take more, and went up to at least 1000, and sometimes higher (1200-1300). so yes, increasing the dose by 2-3 times did get rid of my problems. but everyone is different- you should try it for yourself. keep in mind that my first cycle was lots of test, for about 4 and a half months.

Top Bottom