Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lethargy on hella.

21"GunSalute

Lethargy on hella? Anyone ever had this side. Im on week 2 and ive got to say that i could literally fall asleep right now. This is my 4th go around with this compound over the last 3yrs or so and have to say ive never had this that bad. I get plenty of sleep everyday and it seems like its never enough. Any advice on to combat this side? Any opinions would be much appreciated bros, thanks.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

^^^ Eat a hella carbs or up your good fats like olive oil almonds avacados. I did both never felt lethargic and the increased caloric intake made me huge but if you're cutting or lean bulking then you could either up your carbs and fats and throw in a little extra cardio, take some pre work out or energy suppliment all the time( which I don't suggest) or just deal with it. Personally I chose option one because it seems the healthiest way to go and i have kept 14 lbs from this cycle for three months now.

Increase carb intake. Drink more water. Take pure caffeine pills.

you definately don't want to take caffeine pills and further boost your heart health issues.

you are gonna want to decrease dosage and grab a support supp like n2guard and stack with it.

carbs and water should be consumned anytime you are bulking anyway so if you aren't already doing that you are in trouble anyway.

make sure you only run it 4 weeks if the sides continue.. once you come off things will get back to normal

Lethargy on hella? Anyone ever had this side. Im on week 2 and ive got to say that i could literally fall asleep right now. This is my 4th go around with this compound over the last 3yrs or so and have to say ive never had this that bad. I get plenty of sleep everyday and it seems like its never enough. Any advice on to combat this side? Any opinions would be much appreciated bros, thanks.

What dose are u running?

Are you running anything else along with it? 2 weeks seems a little soon for lethargy from shutdown. From my experience, any lethargy I had from Helladrol @ 100mg a day usually didn't occur until after week 4. Everyone is different, though, I know. How long has it been since your last cycle of anything?

I'm on week 4 and I just got a hint of this yesterday.......it was a combo of nto drinking enough water and not eating enough carbs. Give that a shot - try just eating more in general.

Cut your dosage back?

Top Bottom