Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lethargic on tren A?

BeachDude

Anyone experience extreme lethargy running Tren A? I’m running 300 mg of tren A and 300 mg of primo a week, along with 300 mg of test cyp. 12 week cycle. I’ve run this cycle every summer since around 2007 and have gotten great results every time. I’m getting great results even now, in week 6, but I am lethargic all day. No matter how well I sleep at night. I can sleep 6 hours or 10 hours and I’m tired af and in a haze all day long. I need a nap during the day usually and my urge to go to the gym is non-existant. I still go and once I’m in there I kill it. But by the time I leave, I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus. Any advice? Maybe up my test? I’ve been doing low carb, high protein diet. This lethargy is a first for me.

I've not experienced this, but perhaps you need to up your carbs a little?

I actually upped my carbs this week and nothing has changed. I feel even worse. I didn’t change suppliers or anything either. I’m more annoyed than anything, I think.

I need to add though that it's nothing uncommon to feel lethargic, especially on harsher cycles. Steroids put a lot of strain on your body in general.

Top Bottom