Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's solv this Question, why do some get cough with some brands of tren?

MrRTTB

I have a Question about Tren/Fina. I have never ever had any coughing from fina. Some people get this everytime with some brands and some other brands does not give them this. First I imagined it would might be because of an allergic reaction to the tren itself, but as one of my friends have tried a few different brands and sometime get this sometimes don't It makes me wonder. It can't be because of the BA as some say because people doing Test prop with LOTS OF BA in it doesn't get this.

Can it be something with what the tren powder is mixed with, I mean something like tren powder + some oil would give a chemical reaction causing this? I do not know so that is why I'm asking. Like Tren powder + sessamee oil = coughing LOL..Well anyone that might have an idea?

not 100% but someone who makes LOTS and LOTS of tren told me that you get the cough from the BB and if it enters a vein even slightly.. like passing the needle through or if the needle gets close to a vein

there are lots of theories out there about this one so i dont know if we will be able to solve this one.

That wouldn't make sense as a lot of gear has BB in it and that gear doesn't make one cough

I hear ya.. maybe it has to do with the ester being shorter and more bb being needed to get it to dissolve and not burn/crash?

also you can look up info on tren and the lungs it is out there not sure if that has anything to do with the cough but that is probably the best thing to research..

i dont know..

good luck

It has more to do with the person then the tren. I use homebrew and have never had anything but the taste in my mouth.

I'd never touch that shit. I'm reading so much things about tren in these days. That shit looks like made from a toxic nuclear waste.

if you want to get theoretical about it ill give you a few valid ones

it may be due to excipients (ie other junk) in the formulation. there are many drugs out there which will give you a cough. ACE inhibitors are a classic example. it is entirely possible that in some batches there is something that is absorbed by the body, or produced by the body as a result of using that formulation (including the actual act of injecting), that will lead to this happening

the "close to a nerve" theory is a bit of a stretch since the act of injecting, and associated cough in all likelihood would manifest in cough from many other drugs, rahter than just for this one

the more viable line of thought to me personally if indeed this fina cough is real and not just bullshit, is that it may have to do with the short term effects of the drug itself on something like bronchial mucous secretions, making them thick (therefore making you cough) or changing their composition (eg making them more bacteria friendly) thereby leading to a cough

i dont want to get too convoluted but theres a couple of ideas which dont go too many steps down the line. i could theorise all day but id just get more and more obscure, since teh body is a complex system and so much of it is as yet understood

Top Bottom