Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

let me hear it

gettinstarted

i dont have the exact logistics of it yet, but im starting to plan my next cycle and im most likely gonna be running....

hgh 4iu's ed for 6 months.
16 weeks eq 600mg per week
sustanon..500mg per week 12 weeks.
and im thinking tren enthanate.. dont know the dose or length yet..

stats..5'11 227 13%bf

ill be honest my diet went to shit the past month and so did my training, ive started up again, tryin got flush my system of all the garbage ive put in it the past few weeks...so ill hit it hard natural for the rest of september then start everything.. what do you guys think?

oh yea i didnt list any of my PCT but thats obvioulsy a given...

How old are you?

How about getting a solid 6 months + before taking steroids?

That is also A LOT of stuff..........................

That's a kickass cycle! Get your diet in check and try the Tren E at 2-300mg per week for ten weeks if you haven't tried tren yet. Many say not to try Tren E but to try Tren A just incase sides are too much for you. I don't listen to people I do what I want and did Tren E first at 300mg/wk and it was kickass. Make sure you get Cabaser to keep progestin levels in check.

Just a thought gonna shoot it out there, have you ever thought of running your cycle the last 16 weeks of your HGH cycle. that way the HGH has already had time to work and the gear could really work. Other than that it looks like a good cycle.

its ok... I'll be that guy, I personally would run Tren A over Tren E. this allows the tren to have an even level(I would take ED pokes not EOD at least 50mg). I will tell you bro that tren is the king of all AAS IMO. Not everyone can handle it and even for me some of the sides are shitty. But on a positvie not the gaina are fantastic and will help hardness of muscles.

good luck bro

im 25 years old and ive been going hard for almost 3 years now, when i started my training i only weighed 175 lbs, i've done the research and put in the hardwork before i turned to gear so.. thanks for the advice but ill run my gear as planned in a month

gettinstarted said:
im 25 years old and ive been going hard for almost 3 years now, when i started my training i only weighed 175 lbs, i've done the research and put in the hardwork before i turned to gear so.. thanks for the advice but ill run my gear as planned in a month

is this your first cycle? if so i plead you to not go with tren at all for your first..... you should stick with one type of gear so you know how your body reacts to it. i really think you should go with test at 500mg e5d or e wk.. if this isnt your first cycle then disregard.

Peace

EGO!

ego boner said:
is this your first cycle? if so i plead you to not go with trenbolone at all for your first..... you should stick with one type of gear so you know how your body reacts to it. i really think you should go with test at 500mg e5d or e wk.. if this isnt your first cycle then disregard.

Peace

EGO!
Thanks for the reply but this is my 5th cycle, but believe me my first cycle i did the regular.. 500mg test e 400 mg deca 50mg dbol, i had great results

Top Bottom