Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legit sarms1

moggul

Hi just got my delivery of liquiclo from sarms1 website.

it has a plastic seal, but the only marking is "clo" written on an orange sticker on the bottom.

no other labels etc etc.

does this look legit?

any tests i need to do etc?

i still have reservations using black market stuff.

Attachments

• WP_20160715_21_06_23_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160715_21_06_23_Pro.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 106
  • WP_20160715_21_06_30_Pro(1).jpg
    WP_20160715_21_06_30_Pro(1).jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 95
  • WP_20160715_21_06_40_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160715_21_06_40_Pro.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 92
SARMS1.com sends their products without labels to ensure safe delivery. That is exactly how the product should look. CLO means clomid.

SARMS1.com is an approved source on the board. Their products are legit. I use them myself and recommend them to all my clients.

Was your order an international one? Usually, for international orders they do not label their products in order to ensure that they will get delivered to the recipient and not stopped at the customs. For identification purposes they will just mark them on the bottom so that the customer will know what is inside. For instance, not long ago I received a package with Ostarine and Nutrobal to Germany, and on the botton they wrote Osta and Nut. So this is perfectly legit, and good to use. How fast did you get the package?

Was your order an international one? Usually, for international orders they do not label their products in order to ensure that they will get delivered to the recipient and not stopped at the customs. For identification purposes they will just mark them on the bottom so that the customer will know what is inside. For instance, not long ago I received a package with Ostarine and Nutrobal to Germany, and on the botton they wrote Osta and Nut. So this is perfectly legit, and good to use. How fast did you get the package?

yes im international

this does make me feel better. fingers crossed.

This is how I get mine in Canada. I have never had an issue with customs so I appreciate that they remove the labels like this.

Top Bottom