Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit Cardarine is Undeniable!

Leverage

So I decided to give Cardarine from Purchase Peptides a run for 12 weeks ago and wasn't all that impressed.

20mg/ed taken in the morning. Nothing significant in regards to endurance and fat loss that wasn't already attributed to strict dieting and training. Therefore, my conclusion was that it was either fake or that it's just not special.

I've heard too many good things and have witnessed some performance increases from other people that don't make any sense so I leaned towards my first run being fake product.

Recently, I tested the ISarms version and I'm blown away! Cardarine is absolutely incredible! Same dosage of 20mgs/ed taken in the morning. It's been 4 days now and I'm flying through my workouts. To give a brief summary, I warm up with 30 mins moderate walking and then transition into basic boxing routine working on the bags for 3 mins with 1 mins active rest for core work. This is for a total of 12 3 min rounds. I was still working at 95% intensity by round 9. I finished the 12 rounds like I was ready for 3 more.

The bottom line is that if your aren't seeing a noticeable difference in your training within the first few days it's probably fake. It's not even a question if it's working or not when it's real. It's borderline dangerous considering how hard you can push yourself.

excellent bro! thats the kind of experience you get with REAL gw501516 and since you went to a reputable source, you get this kind of result! awesome to hear!

Yeah real cardarine is amazing for sure and I love esarms. Also there is truth to you have to be careful not to overtrain on it. On cardarine I feel like I can do the stairmaster forever and I once just kept going until the boredom became too much. Needless to say my legs were destroyed the next day

Top Bottom