Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The legality of using steroids

GiGiAndroulakis

I am a little confused in legal terms of steroids,and I would like to have an insight of the experienced guys here.Steroids are illegal to be sold – that I know. But are the illegalto be used as well? I mean not in competitions, but on a personallevel? Can the government prohibit their use? I am talking about theUS btw.

The law in the US differs from here in the UK. Rick Collins is THE legal expert (google him). The grey areas, legally speaking, are TRT therapy (drugs prescribed legally by a doctor). You could also, if you lived near enough, go over the Mexican border, get some steroids, jab it in and come back over the border and there is NOTHING the US authorities can do.

However (as here), sending drugs in the mail is illegal. You can (and people do) get a 'strike' for every UNIT of the drug. So 100 dbol is 100 strikes. That's just for possession and self use. Sale and distribution takes the offenses up a notch. Even selling some to a buddy is included.

All that said it's kinda stupid. The so-called war on drugs has failed. There are a TON of drugs which cause a million times more issues for the federal authorities that roids do. People take ONE Ecstasy tablet and died. One jab of H and died. Steroids... no, no, no.

no anabolic steroids or pro hormones are legal to buy in the US without a prescription.

they are in the same class as any other prescription drug AND certain anabolic steroids are illegal totally so you would not even be able to get a script for them from a legit doctor.

just be smart when you own steroids that you don't get pulled over with them in your car or you don't have cops come over and have them laying all over your place. if you get sent steroids and customs catches you they will send you a letter and flag your address, this means you will need to use a different address in the future but legally means nothing. they really don't care if some meathead is buying a few vials of gear. BUT what they do bust guys for is when you order raw powders, they will start an investigation on you and compile evidence before raiding you. so if you are in the business of making steroids at home you should worry, otherwise it isn't a big deal

from a law/political standpoint no politician is going to push to legalize steroids lol. most americans do not even workout, much less care about sticking roids up their ass. look at pot, it has been so much work just to legalize medical pot in the country via propositions on the ballot.. so how do you expect a politician to waste their time trying to push to legalize roids when there is zero to gain? so in other words don't expect it legalized in our lifetimes. just hope that it continues to be something that the law doesn't care about if you use some juice

The one thing that legalizing Cannabis has changed is tax revenue. I recall one state adding $300m to it's coffers. Others have decent numbers to mirror this. Of the 300+ million Americans roughly 10% are supposed to exercise at least once a week. One figure suggests 0.5% of the US population (1m+) have used. It increases to 1% in the 18-34age group. I wonder if legalization might increase use and therefore tax revenue would be worth a look. The use of products like Botox in cosmetics is considered acceptable and some serious cash is pent per year with tax on it.

It is not legal to sell them, but using them is legal. Therefore, you need to make sure to have only the dosages and stocks you really need, so that they will not consider this as an amount you would sell.

Steroids are legal to both use and purchase in the united states.

Steroids are a controlled substance. If you are caught with them without a prescription - you are breaking the law.

It is simple as that.

If you don't want to use something illegal, look into SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

Steroids are illegal without a prescription. That is as simple as it gets. Now, we can debate whether or not authorities really care but they are technically illegal.

Top Bottom