x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Legal TESTIM use, can you increase efficiency or best way to use??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Legal TESTIM use, can you increase efficiency or best way to use?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have this for HRT, 1 tube a day, and am trying to figure out the best way to apply it and the best places. I have tattoos on my right arm/shoulder all around so I can't put it there, I figure my right hand and apply where i can on my back and left arm/shoulder. Is there anything to do to increase absorption? I know this stuff isn't strong but it will make me feel a lot better. I am going to try to get test cyp after I try this. I can already tell it is a fucking hassle. Any advice

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Legal TESTIM use, can you increase efficiency or best way to use??

I have this for HRT, 1 tube a day, and am trying to figure out the best way to apply it and the best places. I have tattoos on my right arm/shoulder all around so I can't put it there, I figure my right hand and apply where i can on my back and left arm/shoulder.

Is there anything to do to increase absorption? I know this stuff isn't strong but it will make me feel a lot better. I am going to try to get test cyp after I try this. I can already tell it is a fucking hassle.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Legal TESTIM use, can you increase efficiency or best way to use??

the scrotal skin is 5-30 times more permeable than other places on the body for transdermal testosterone absorbtion,,,but testim is a hydroalcoholic gel so maybe application to the scrotum would be like putting aftershave on your balls...but if you want you could try a very small amount at first to see if it burns..if it does not burn you have found an awesome way to increase the amount that is absorbed..it might affect the kinetics of the drug though..a faster absorbtion could raise the levels to a quick peak..maybe 3/4 of the tube on your body and the remaining 1/4 on your scrotum...

you could be my second experiment besides the one i am doing on the anthill and 17alpha methyl dht.