Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal steroid prices?

AndrewCreaten9

[FONT=&quot]Not asking for sources, but I'd be interested in any information regarding countries where steroids are legal, like prices, extent to which there are fakes on the market, availability of different drugs, that kind of thing. I live in the UK and so can legally bring back steroids for my own personal use.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

There are legal in most places with a prescription and legal in many over the counter. Mexico is the closest country for me where they are OTC, but a google search will show you them all and prices

Not asking for sources, but I'd be interested in any information regarding countries where steroids are legal, like prices, extent to which there are fakes on the market, availability of different drugs, that kind of thing. I live in the UK and so can legally bring back steroids for my own personal use.

You can also possess stuff from a gym. It's the sale and distribution which was an issue. So you know what they cost.

Actually the guy is correct. We can buy them abroad and bring them back in through customs quite legally providing their for our own use and we pay tax on them.

Shipping them in, via the post etc, is illegal here (hence my problem with sarms). Sale and distribution is also illegal. So I can buy them from a gym owner (grey area on my part) and they'd be in more trouble than I would.

Court cases have taken place here over amounts. Some large amounts have been thrown out as there's no specific amount written down.

Actually the guy is correct. We can buy them abroad and bring them back in through customs quite legally providing their for our own use and we pay tax on them.

Shipping them in, via the post etc, is illegal here (hence my problem with sarms). Sale and distribution is also illegal. So I can buy them from a gym owner (grey area on my part) and they'd be in more trouble than I would.

Court cases have taken place here over amounts. Some large amounts have been thrown out as there's no specific amount written down.

I didn’t actually know that! Thanks for the heads up with UK members!

that is good info

so now the next question is where he can travel to get them. i know mexico and some south AMerican countries sell them. the thing too is not all steroids are going to be available. tren or EQ are only vet grade so he will not be able to get those

that is good info

so now the next question is where he can travel to get them. i know mexico and some south AMerican countries sell them. the thing too is not all steroids are going to be available. tren or EQ are only vet grade so he will not be able to get those

It used to be easy in Spain and Greece but now...

Top Bottom