Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal forms on cycle

MarkPhillips

I am fairly new to this scene. I have ran a few light cycles. 200-400mg test. I really want to get a little more serious about it. I talk with some buds around here that have done this for a long time and don't take any anti E or post cycle stuff. However, I am very worried about it. Is this something I have good reason to worry about if I am going to start taking more. I just see all of these different things people are talking about and I have never heard anyone around here buying or selling it. Is this typically an easy thing to aquire? Are there any legal forms to fight the side effects. This may be a stupid question, but like i said I am new to this and just want some solid info. Any help would be appreciated.

A) There's no such thing as a "light cycle"

B) what is your cycle history? Have you used an AI on cycle? Have you run PCT?

C) what are your goals and stats?

The only legal form is taking a natural test booster like HCGenerate which alone is not gonna do much for you and won't definitely be what we call complete PCT.

I am very surprised that you (apparently) have recovered pretty ok from your cycles without any softer landing afterwards but despite of that from now on I'd suggest you take some time and read through this article for proper way to come off a cycle.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

legal form? there are source sections on evo for example that can help you get whatever you need but i think you should stick around and do a lot more research because the people around you, doing things the way they do, are only going to get you hurt...

I am fairly new to this scene. I have ran a few light cycles. 200-400mg test. I really want to get a little more serious about it. I talk with some buds around here that have done this for a long time and don't take any anti E or post cycle stuff. However, I am very worried about it. Is this something I have good reason to worry about if I am going to start taking more. I just see all of these different things people are talking about and I have never heard anyone around here buying or selling it. Is this typically an easy thing to aquire? Are there any legal forms to fight the side effects. This may be a stupid question, but like i said I am new to this and just want some solid info. Any help would be appreciated.

We get posts EVERY DAMN WEEK from guys who didn't and have gyno. Your 'buds' are cretins.

Taking the proper support supplements (E.g. anti estrogens) while on cycle will prevent you from developing side effects.

You should like you would benefit from hiring a consult from either Steve or Myself.

You can buy a nutrition program off my website trevordietcoach.com and I'll help you with your nutrition and cycle lay out

Top Bottom