Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal Alternative to Ketotifen

Nxxx26

Is there anything legal in US w/o prescription that has Ketotifen like effects? i mean the way it cleans out the beta recptors, allowing longer term use of ECA or clen

There is some talk about other anti-hitamines like Benadryl or the active ingredient in tavist possibly working, but nothing conclusive yet.

Nxxx26 said:
Is there anything legal in US w/o prescription that has Ketotifen like effects? i mean the way it cleans out the beta recptors, allowing longer term use of ECA or clen
If you import Ketotifen you wont have a problem. Its not a controlled substance and even if it is opened and it it looked up in their computer to see what it is used for its predoninant use is going to be for AIDS patients here -ie to stimulate appetite, NOT for upregulating beta receptors.

ORANGE_JUICER said:
i guess tagament is supposed to be like ketofin and you can get it at walmart.
How is it supposed to work like it. One is an antihistamine, the other is a H-2 blocker( working to decrease stomach acid production). Am i missing something here?

Ketotifen is unique in its ability to upregulate the beta adrenergic system and reduce TNF, possibly pizotifen, which is used in the US, can do this but I have not found any information on this.

There is no evidence that H2 blockers, such as Tagamet or Pepcid, have this ability. Likewise, the common H1 blockers, such as diphenhydramine or chlor- and brompheniramine, do not share in this ability.

Top Bottom