Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal alternative to Clen/Cyt??

trimmerz

Hi,
I'm a little weiry of ordering clen or cytomel online right now, so I was wondering if there is a legal alternative to either one of them. I realize whatever it is will not be as efficient as either of them, but if there is anything relatively close, please let me know.

thanks

Just because something is legal does not necessarily mean that it's any safer/less toxic than it's illegal aternative. Many legal supplements have had no studies on their use and effects on the body long term.

If it's just a matter of delivery paranoia, go with the legal to buy research chemical Liquiclen from AG to lean out your lab rats.

trimmerz said:
Hi,
I'm a little weiry of ordering clen or cytomel online right now, so I was wondering if there is a legal alternative to either one of them. I realize whatever it is will not be as efficient as either of them, but if there is anything relatively close, please let me know.

thanks

I'd say ephedra comes close for fat loss
not because it ups the metabolism more than clen and T3 cause it doesn't (by a long shot) however it DOES supress the appetite and that added with the fat burning and CNS stimulation make it very comparable IMHO

FYI-the only reason Clen hasn't been approved by the FDA is probably because there's already enough asthma medications on the market in the USA.

BigCracker said:
FYI-the only reason Clen hasn't been approved by the FDA is probably because there's already enough asthma medications on the market in the USA.

I thought it was because of it's halflife?

petalpusher said:
I thought it was because of it's halflife?

It would cut into the other COs billions they make off regular asthma medication.

trimmerz said:
Hi,

thanks

ECY stack, ephedrine, caffeine and yohimbine - good combo

Top Bottom