Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

leftover gear uses?

getriciac

I thought i had calculated my cycle correctly but everything ended up being off. i even marked my calendar for the correct days i was supposed to use and worked my ass off to stick to the schedule. well my cycle is now over and i am stuck with extra deca, test and orals that didn't get used. not enough for a cycle so not sure what to do with them?

I thought i had calculated my cycle correctly but everything ended up being off. i even marked my calendar for the correct days i was supposed to use and worked my ass off to stick to the schedule. well my cycle is now over and i am stuck with extra deca, test and orals that didn't get used. not enough for a cycle so not sure what to do with them?

It doesn’t hurt to hang on to them for next time. Store in a cool dry place. I like the fridge as it acts as a dehumidifier, but allow to get to room temp before you pin it. I front load left over gear also.

Plus it’s nice to have a stockpile so every now and then you can look at it and get all warm a fuzzy.

lol... this is funny man.. you need help to realize you just save it for later? thats worrisome bro...

if you are able to store them then do that. if you can't then just throw them out

not everyone likes to store gear if they have kids or a wife who could find it so i get it. steroids are not expensive compared to other luxuries people spend money on. i've seen people spend what a cycle costs on 1 supermarket trip

Store it in a cool dry place out of direct light and it will keep for years

Save them for next time. I dont understand the mentality of using all your gear every cycle.

Top Bottom