Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leftover gear - not enough for normal inj

ashaman

Ok, so here's the situation: Normally, you draw in 1cc of test blend (Axio's version of sust) and 1cc of deca. You're down to what you think is the last cc in both bottles, but you only can get .75 cc from each. What do you do?

Do you just inject .75 cc of each one, thereby taking less than normal? Do you throw it away?

The last time I tried to take in .75 and then take in .25 from a new bottle, but somehow I contaminated the new bottle. I saw something floating in there that wasn't there before, and I had to throw the whole bottle away. I think it was part of the rubber top from the old bottle that stuck to the needle. So, I'm afraid to try this again. Also, doing this would mean four different bottles going into the same syringe, unless I break it into two shots that day. I'm still afraid of cross contamination (and I'm very clean and use a lot of alcohol to disinfect everything).

Well, I couldn't decide what to do today, so after I had drawn in the .75 cc and realized it wouldn't be enough, I just started all over with new bottles, and I did the normal shot (1cc of test blend and 1cc of deca). Then I didn't want to throw away the rest, so I went ahead and shot it too (it was already in the syringe). I know some of you are going to think that was stupid, but I figure a little extra test and deca aren't going to hurt. Anyway, it's the middle of the cycle.

Thoughts?

If you know you're going to have .75cc left over draw out .25 from the new bottle then draw out the remaining .75cc from the other.

I agree, I draw out whatever is left and use it! I don't care if it's week 10-11 or what.

RADAR

Top Bottom