Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Left side no pain, right side pain

u4icpain

I have a strange question boys...

When I inject on the left side of my body(lt quad, lt glute ect) there is little soreness and pain subsides after 2 days. when I inject on the right side of my body (rt quad, rt glute) there area gets very sore for days after up to 4 or 5.

The only variable I can think of is my hand stability (I'm right handed) so inj on the left side would be more precise....

This is usually with test p and master p mixed up to 2.5ml-3ml of oil. Anyone ever heard of this?

i think you have it right, i can take a shot much better in my right side mind you, but i took it when i was in a rush one day in my left side, and i was shaky and it seemed like the pin kept moving and i kept having to move it back in my muscle then keep pushing in the gear, and it almost kept coming in and out, basically its just ripping more muscle tissue. then i had my GF help me do it on my left side everytime and the pain stopped since she had a completely steady hand, just take your time and use a big gauge needle so the plunger pushes easier

my left quads always bleed way more then my right quads after an injection.

its normal for half your body to be like that. kinda like your nostril being closed on one side and open on the other .. weird huh? a holistic doctor once told me this and it makes sense.

i would just nail the side that doesn't give you problems.

Top Bottom