Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

left side chest pain shoulder arm and back pain

makaveli25

For the last year or soo I have been exeperncing chest pain.. It feels like a sharp stabbing pain right under my left breasts.. Somedays I feel It all day other days It comes and goes.. I also Have a huge knot on the left scapula.. Its causing me shoulder pain and also sharp pains in my collerbone.. It seems to get worse when Im really stressed or after a big meal.. I dont have any pain during my workout sessions tho.. Im not sure if I have a pinched nerver or what it is.. I was worried it might be heart problems.. Ive been to a cardiologist and the er at least 3 times.. Had chest xray,ecg/ekg, songrarm (not sure if thats what is called same thing they do for pregnet women) doctors ruled out heart problems.. I have been using gear on and off for five years sometimes my blood pressure gets up there 145 over 85 when im using heavy? Could these problems all be from the knot in my back that keeps coming back? anyone else experince this?

could absolutely be from the knot in your back----you might be experiencing referred pain----you have to realize the body is a whole----a muscular dysfnx in one part of the body might present itself in another-----i would go to your primary care dr and have him do another ekg and or echo (thats the sonogram that u described above) both are non invasive and can be performed in the office----i doubt its heart related, sounds more muscular----look into possibly seeing a DO (doctor of osteopathy). They can do EVERYTHING an MD does plus they know a ton of manipulations which i know will help with your muscular dysfunctions----just make sure the DO practices osteopathic manipulative medicine----you will be amazed by the results!
Liquid

I have been having the same exact symptoms for the past 2 months. My pain is usually deep into my left breast (almost into my armpit) and comes and goes and sometimes radiates down my left arm and into my hand. I never feel pain when working out or doing my cardio training. I finally went to the a cardiologist 2 weeks ago, thinking it was a heart problem. He put me through all kinds of tests.....EKG, ECG, stress test, etc. He absolutely ruled-out the pain being caused by my heart or lungs. He insists that it is either muscular or skeletal related and suggested that I lay off the weights for a bit. I stopped lifting about 2 weeks ago and the pain has gone away for the most part. I plan to start-up again in a week or 2 and see how I feel. I suggest to just lay off the weights for a few weeks.

Fairly good advise from solid, my guess would be along the same lines. Although I have a few questions, have you ever spot injected into the pecs? And do you or have you shot into your shoulders? It def sounds muscular and referred pain it may be.

[FONT=&quot]Stretching exercises are a good way to prevent injury. Learn simple stretches that can be done to increase your range of motion. Stretching first thing in the morning is a good way to waken up tired muscles. Incorporating this activity into your daily routine will help lengthen tight muscles and prevent injuries. During the eight hour work day muscles can become tight and stiff, especially if your job entails sitting at a desk.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Chiropractor Lawrenceville GA[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Top Bottom