Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Left nip itched slightly for a day.....TO NOLVA OR NOT TO NOLVA??

Audio8

??????

Coming off a Test/EQ/Dbol/Winny cycle. Took last shot of the injects on Christmas. Still on winny. Beginning clomid next week. Left Nip began itching a couple days ago, but just very slightly and went away the same day. Now it is not itching, but just a little tiny weeny bit more sensative than my right nip.

So now that I oh so effeciently delivered all the info you need through my fragmented sentences, wuddya guys think? Should I start up on 20mg of Nolva, or is this nothing to worry about.

Can't help you with the Nolva, but I'd like to hear how your cycle turned out. I remember you posted cycle updates on Triedia but then you stoped.

Thanks,
Ingram

yeah man. i haven't posted for a while. Been slacking. But my gains were great. 20lbs. No bloat. Looking to keep it on hopefully.

It could be nothing, it could be gyno. Do you want to take the risk? I know I wouldn't. Take the nolve bro and save your chest.

Top Bottom