Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on going balls to the wall for 3-4 days and then taking 3-4 days off. I seem to get the most gains this way. You guys have opinions about this?

Hey led - I have test c, deca and eq. Never done anything but this first PH cycle.
I was thinking of adding in a low dose of those - like 125 week each. What do you think?

I really like the idea of doing EQ - although I only have one vial of EQ300, one of Deca 250, and two of Test C 250

EQ needs to be ran for 14-16 weeks to get any real benefit from it, and it should be ran 400-600mg EW so 1 vial of EQ is not enough...what are your goals, how many cycles have you done before, what will your PCT be? 1 vial of Deca & EQ isn't enough, you can run the test for 10-12 weeks if this is your first cycle, and run it @ 250-500mg EW...leave the other two alone...just my $.02 :D.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Im 26 and been training for a few years. A full year intensely. Athlete in college. 5'10 175lbs 11% BF. First cycle ever I am on ghrp-6, 75mg trenazone and 75mg halodrol. Thinking of adding in the injects.
Goals are to get to 190@8%

PCT will depend on what I run- right now its gonna be Testrol and DAA Max

Im 26 and been training for a few years. A full year intensely. Athlete in college. 5'10 175lbs 11% BF. First cycle ever I am on ghrp-6, 75mg trenazone and 75mg halodrol. Thinking of adding in the injects.

To be safe, finish the cycle you are already on and do a PCT, take off however long the cycle is + 4 week PCT off, then for your 1st injectable cycle just run Test Cyp @ 250-500mg EW for 10-12 weeks, do a 4 week PCT and that is it...dial in nutrition and training and you will grow.

PCT is a little weak...always put more into your PCT than the cycle itself. Go browse around the PCT forum and do some research...you will find all the answers you will need.

I plan on going balls to the wall for 3-4 days and then taking 3-4 days off. I seem to get the most gains this way. You guys have opinions about this?

Hey led - I have test c, deca and eq. Never done anything but this first PH cycle.
I was thinking of adding in a low dose of those - like 125 week each. What do you think?

I really like the idea of doing EQ - although I only have one vial of EQ300, one of Deca 250, and two of Test C 250

MA broke it down perfectly for you.. Imo, 125 mgs of anything a week is a waste of gear. Save the gear and stock up, then run a real cycle..

Get with us..

Wow...looks very similar to what I am running currently ;)...

Cycle:

1-16 Test C 500mg EW
1-16 EQ 600mg EW
1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-6 Tbol 60mg ED
1-16 Proviron 75mg ED
9-16 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
13-18 Var 60mg then bump to 80mg @ 4th week
1-18 Aromasin 25mg ED
9-16 Prami .5mg E3D, just switched to .25mg ED to lessen sides

...going to end up cruising at end with Test E up until precontest cycle starts April 1st. To me there is not enough time to run a successful PCT for a long cycle and then jump back on for the new cycle...yes I need to plan better next time.

See BB, you won't get flack here, just feedback and knowledge...mine wasn't perfect, but I have gone from 221 to 245 since cycle started, so still have some time and will be training hard and eating right, making sure to keep progressing, and having fun!

I really have to update my log...haven't logged since Thanksgiving, but have been going through a rough time in the family, but trying to snap out of it...trust me I have been solid on the cycle, training, and nutrition...except times where I couldn't eat, but haven't missed a beat! I will get back to it this week, last thing I want to do after a 10 hour workday is get on the computer and ignore my girls in the process, but I will catch it up and keep updates current.

Well, that was a lot of verbal vomit lol...next!!!

When you cruise what is your dosage gonna be? Then are you gonna pct?

Bad ass cycle my bro!

Cycle:

1-16 EQ 600 mg EW
1-16 Para 500 mgs EW
4-16 Mast 600 mgs EW
4-16 NPP 400 mgs EW
8-16 Liquid winny 500 mgs ew
8-16 Var 100 mgs ED
1-16 Prov 50 mgs ED

Cycle T3 and hydrochlorothiazide, and good thermogenic FB (depending on how I look and feel)..

Will post training and diet later..

Bad ass cycle bro!!!! Time to kill it!

When you cruise what is your dosage gonna be? Then are you gonna pct?

Bad ass cycle my bro!

Well that is TBD...my bro is talking about 200-250mg EW, but most here will say too high and that is basically a cycle, I am also planning on SARMs along with it to start shedding down and dialing in for the pre-contest cycle which will start 4/1/13. I will be getting bloodwork done at the end of this cycle as well as bodyfat checked by dunk tank to see where I am at...so no guess work. After my contest yes I will do a full HPTA/PCT recovery blast which I know I will get myself to recover...and if not, well I am 42 years old, have all the children I want, and have no problem pinning myself for the rest of my life and will really just consider cruising and blasting from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom