Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO yes...

have you read the thread? Post after post with promises of upcoming pics and nothing. I can see why the guys that have been here longer than I are getting frustrated.

There is a lot of info in this thread but the proof is in the puddin'.

Most of us follow the thread for it's valuable information. Not the hope that we'll get to see a new pic. WTF, thats just weird.

You want a pic, there's one in the opening post of this thread.

'proof is in the puddin'? So, anyone who wants to share factual or valuable information needs to attach a pic for validation.

GTFO

I don't want one other person coming on here talking shit. If you respect the knowledge in here, shut the fuck up. If you don't then get the fuck out.

I've deleted some stupid ass posts, now let's keep it respectable in here please. I don't want to give anyone a time out for dumb shit

I don't want one other person coming on here talking shit. If you respect the knowledge in here, shut the fuck up. If you don't then get the fuck out.

I've deleted some stupid ass posts, now let's keep it respectable in here please. I don't want to give anyone a time out for dumb shit

Absolutely... I mean, fucking seriously? Is there whining going on about a pic? Thats fucking creepy... Led forgot more this morning than a lot of you will ever know and hes taken a lot of valuable time to help educate many... That shit has to be some of the weirdest shit ive ever heard... Bitching about a pic? Wtf?? Thats the type of gratitude shown?? Wow

SERIOUSLY guys! it's not like he said multiple times anything about postin pics or gave a date he was gonna do it on or anything like that sheesh GROW UP

Led you must be 130 lbs since you didnt post pics today. lololol jokes led is swolt for sure

+1 I can vouch for his physique. Not sure why these creeps are so needy for pics tho

Most of us follow the thread for it's valuable information. Not the hope that we'll get to see a new pic. WTF, thats just weird.

You want a pic, there's one in the opening post of this thread.

'proof is in the puddin'? So, anyone who wants to share factual or valuable information needs to attach a pic for validation.

GTFO

Thank you for following and appreciating the time and effort I put into this thread.

Umm. it was supposed to be a picture thread for all of us but three of the main characters were unavailable last night. Some people do have lives outside EF; they have husbands, wives, and children, and jobs that are their first priorities. Therefore, it is going to be put off until we can get everyone on here together. I will be gone for 2-3 weeks because I am moving to a different location next week, so when we get to it we get to it.

Moreover, my girlfriend has molar pregnancy. I had to rush her to the ER 3 times the past two days. She can't get out of bed and when she does it's to vomit.

Oh, thank you for reminding me about that picture I already posted, I forgot about it. I challenge anyone on this board to come in here and match it! Lol.

Until then they will have to have a little patience. Or they can stay the fuck out of my thread and go ask someone if they can drink winny or which test is the best. Because this thread was specifically made for people who want to go to the next level and not feed off of someone elses' experience, which is prevalent on these boards. As for me going for my pro card don't count me out just yet :)

Absolutely... I mean, fucking seriously? Is there whining going on about a pic? Thats fucking creepy... Led forgot more this morning than a lot of you will ever know and hes taken a lot of valuable time to help educate many... That shit has to be some of the weirdest shit ive ever heard... Bitching about a pic? Wtf?? Thats the type of gratitude shown?? Wow

Do me favor bro and lock this while I'm gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom