Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who you going to take flack from? I know you won't from me.. Wait until you see my cycle.. I don't give a f*ck what anyone thinks. I like your attitude.. With that kind of attitude I think you can excel.. Forgive me, my memory is a little hazy but aren't you a Jarhead? If so, then it is a done deal...

Given that I'm not even 30 yet, there will be those who think what I'm going to do is wreckless. I believe I can do it safely.

And yes, Green and Mean, and that's a mindset you can't switch to 'off'

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Given that I'm not even 30 yet, there will be those who think what I'm going to do is wreckless. I believe I can do it safely.

Yeah, Mother Green and Her Killing Machine, and no, you can't turn that mindset off. July will be my 20th anniversary I was dicharged from the core. I still dream about my M-16 A2, her name was Carol :)

Anyway, I will post up my cycle sometime this evening, so you might not take too much flack..

Alright, I'm out for now.. Later on!

Won't get flack from me bro lol...nothing but brotherly support from MA, just here to offer that and anything else like animal crackers if you need them :D.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Won't get flack from me bro lol...nothing but brotherly support from MA, just here to offer that and anything else like animal crackers if you need them :D.

Lol man, there is like a handful left, and i'm the main culprit. My wife is pissed!

Well Im a year into solid intense powerlifting and two-three years of training plus 10+ years of baseball.

I play paintball and thus wanted something to kickstart my gains. Im 5'10 175lbs 10% BF age 26.

Running 75mg ed Halodrol and Trenazone. Test C and Adex are on their way and I may run 250mg test for 10weeks if it gets here soon. Im on day 5 of the PHs.

Oh did I mention 400mcg/3 ghrp-6 daily?

My goals are to break 190 w <10%.

I do balls out training for 3-4 days then take 3-4 off.

I can already feel this shit working.

I like this thread no propaganda

Cycle:

1-16 EQ 600 mg EW
1-16 Para 500 mgs EW
4-16 Mast 600 mgs EW
4-16 NPP 400 mgs EW
8-16 Liquid winny 500 mgs ew
8-16 Var 100 mgs ED
1-16 Prov 50 mgs ED

Cycle T3 and hydrochlorothiazide, and good thermogenic FB (depending on how I look and feel)..

Will post training and diet later..

Well Im a year into solid intense powerlifting and two-three years of training plus 10+ years of baseball.

I play paintball and thus wanted something to kickstart my gains. Im 5'10 175lbs 10% BF age 26.

Running 75mg ed Halodrol and Trenazone. Test C and Adex are on their way and I may run 250mg test for 10weeks if it gets here soon. Im on day 5 of the PHs.

Oh did I mention 400mcg/3 ghrp-6 daily?

My goals are to break 190 w <10%.

I do balls out training for 3-4 days then take 3-4 off.

I can already feel this shit working.

I like this thread no propaganda

Exactly.. No hidden agendas here.

Good luck with you cycle and training..

Cycle:

1-16 EQ 600 mg EW
1-16 Para 500 mgs EW
4-16 Mast 600 mgs EW
4-16 NPP 400 mgs EW
8-16 Liquid winny 500 mgs ew
8-16 Var 100 mgs ED
1-16 Prov 50 mgs ED

Cycle T3 and hydrochlorothiazide, and good thermogenic FB (depending on how I look and feel)..

Will post training and diet later..

Wow...looks very similar to what I am running currently ;)...

Cycle:

1-16 Test C 500mg EW
1-16 EQ 600mg EW
1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-6 Tbol 60mg ED
1-16 Proviron 75mg ED
9-16 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
13-18 Var 60mg then bump to 80mg @ 4th week
1-18 Aromasin 25mg ED
9-16 Prami .5mg E3D, just switched to .25mg ED to lessen sides

...going to end up cruising at end with Test E up until precontest cycle starts April 1st. To me there is not enough time to run a successful PCT for a long cycle and then jump back on for the new cycle...yes I need to plan better next time.

See BB, you won't get flack here, just feedback and knowledge...mine wasn't perfect, but I have gone from 221 to 245 since cycle started, so still have some time and will be training hard and eating right, making sure to keep progressing, and having fun!

I really have to update my log...haven't logged since Thanksgiving, but have been going through a rough time in the family, but trying to snap out of it...trust me I have been solid on the cycle, training, and nutrition...except times where I couldn't eat, but haven't missed a beat! I will get back to it this week, last thing I want to do after a 10 hour workday is get on the computer and ignore my girls in the process, but I will catch it up and keep updates current.

Well, that was a lot of verbal vomit lol...next!!!

Wow...looks very similar to what I am running currently ;)...

Cycle:

1-16 Test C 500mg EW
1-16 EQ 600mg EW
1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-6 Tbol 60mg ED
1-16 Proviron 75mg ED
9-16 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
13-18 Var 60mg then bump to 80mg @ 4th week
1-18 Aromasin 25mg ED
9-16 Prami .5mg E3D, just switched to .25mg ED to lessen sides

...going to end up cruising at end with Test E up until precontest cycle starts April 1st. To me there is not enough time to run a successful PCT for a long cycle and then jump back on for the new cycle...yes I need to plan better next time.

See BB, you won't get flack here, just feedback and knowledge...mine wasn't perfect, but I have gone from 221 to 245 since cycle started, so still have some time and will be training hard and eating right, making sure to keep progressing, and having fun!

I really have to update my log...haven't logged since Thanksgiving, but have been going through a rough time in the family, but trying to snap out of it...trust me I have been solid on the cycle, training, and nutrition...except times where I couldn't eat, but haven't missed a beat! I will get back to it this week, last thing I want to do after a 10 hour workday is get on the computer and ignore my girls in the process, but I will catch it up and keep updates current.

Well, that was a lot of verbal vomit lol...next!!!

Yeah, I'm not starting that cycle until March.. I will just play around with some gear until then. I will probably run 500 of test and 700 mgs of deca starting next week then switch over to the cycle I posted.

I will post my workouts starting Monday.. Your cycle looks good. It's all deadly!

Bump for some jacked dudes to post up pictures..

I plan on going balls to the wall for 3-4 days and then taking 3-4 days off. I seem to get the most gains this way. You guys have opinions about this?

Hey led - I have test c, deca and eq. Never done anything but this first PH cycle.
I was thinking of adding in a low dose of those - like 125 week each. What do you think?

I really like the idea of doing EQ - although I only have one vial of EQ300, one of Deca 250, and two of Test C 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom