Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post it up when I get to a computer. It isn't outrageous, in fact I have designed way bigger runs for other bros, but at my age it will be a bit controversial here. I know I'll take a little flack for it, but it's time I go all in. My chips have been on the table for awhile, but I've been sandbagging. If I want to achieve my goals, it's time I start taking it seriously and taking myself seriously with this sport and get to work!!

I'll post it up when I get to a computer. It isn't outrageous, in fact I have designed way bigger runs for other bros, but at my age it will be a bit controversial here. I know I'll take a little flack for it, but it's time I go all in. My chips have been on the table for awhile, but I've been sandbagging. If I want to achieve my goals, it's time I start taking it seriously and taking myself seriously with this sport and get to work!!

That is the killer attitude we want in this thread bro...and we are all here for support to make it happen, I have a feeling this is your time to shine too bro!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Who you going to take flack from? I know you won't from me.. Wait until you see my cycle.. I don't give a f*ck what anyone thinks. I like your attitude.. With that kind of attitude I think you can excel.. Forgive me, my memory is a little hazy but aren't you a Jarhead? If so, then it is a done deal...

That is the killer attitude we want in this thread bro...and we are all here for support to make it happen, I have a feeling this is your time to shine too bro!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thanks my man!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom