Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got real nice lines and nice frame. When I' through with you, you will coming at 240.. for sure.. You look great...

That is what I want to hear...thanks bro, and yes there will be my goal...240 @ 4-5% or stage ready to take the show! The competition I am doing I have done 2 times now...both times I placed 2nd...time for 1st and overall!!! I will compete in Masters and Mens Open, even Novice...whatever division, I just want to leave it all on the stage...show my little girl what daddy is made of, and she is the one who wants to see daddy up on stage too...can't let her down. Sent you an email too bro...ready when you are.

Thanks way in advance!!!

That is what I want to hear...thanks bro, and yes there will be my goal...240 @ 4-5% or stage ready to take the show! The competition I am doing I have done 2 times now...both times I placed 2nd...time for 1st and overall!!! I will compete in Masters and Mens Open, even Novice...whatever division, I just want to leave it all on the stage...show my little girl what daddy is made of, and she is the one who wants to see daddy up on stage too...can't let her down. Sent you an email too bro...ready when you are.

Thanks way in advance!!!

You will win. Superior thinking, superior attitude, superior knowledge, and superior genetics, which means a victory. I have no intentions on coming in second. Moreover, I plan on winning the overall. anything else means the judges ripped me off :)

I emailed you back..

You will win. Superior thinking, superior attitude, superior knowledge, and superior genetics, which means a victory. I have no intentions on coming in second. Moreover, I plan on winning the overall. anything else means the judges ripped me off :)

I emailed you back..

Couldn't have said it better myself...nice!!!

Led head and MA you bros are crazy! Awesome thread!! Keep posting up everything you guys are doing (diet, training, cycle) cause me and the rest of EF are watching and cheering for ya! And we wanna learn from smart bros like u.

Led head and MA you bros are crazy! Awesome thread!! Keep posting up everything you guys are doing (diet, training, cycle) cause me and the rest of EF are watching and cheering for ya! And we wanna learn from smart bros like u.

Hell yeeaahh.. You can take a look at us and see we are motivated. You can take a look at us you know we are dedicated. Ah! Ha!

Awesome thread.U guys rgoing to kill it.Time for us newbies to learn from the best.Damn just reading these posts has me packing my bag for the gym already.Now I know where to look for inspiration.Roll on January so I can get a cycle started.Time to hit the iron later mates.

Whatever did happen to AAP?

Not sure who AAP is, but why haven't you posted some pics of yourself my brotha? Lets keep this thread rollin' swollen!!! Lets go brothers and sisters, post up your progress pics and lets get serious in here...I know Led & I are taking this shit to the next level, who else is?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Not sure who AAP is, but why haven't you posted some pics of yourself my brotha? Lets keep this thread rollin' swollen!!! Lets go brothers and sisters, post up your progress pics and lets get serious in here...I know Led & I are taking this shit to the next level, who else is?

AAP was that old school mod who had some boobies in his avi like zed lol he's a damn monster. Wulfgar was a freak too, but he trimmed down from like 300 to 225 (i think) for physique competitions...

I'll get some pics up soon, taking my afters to compare with how I looked before this katana and sarms cut!

My mid Jan-March cycle is nuts bro, you're gonna love it! Lots of sust and a little tren and tbol :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

AAP was that old school mod who had some boobies in his avi like zed lol he's a damn monster. Wulfgar was a freak too, but he trimmed down from like 300 to 225 (i think) for physique competitions...

I'll get some pics up soon, taking my afters to compare with how I looked before this katana and sarms cut!

My mid Jan-March cycle is nuts bro, you're gonna love it! Lots of sust and a little tren and tbol :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Can't wait bro...stick around this thread through it, log it and link it, and lets see where you are now and compare after the upcoming cycle...lets take it to the next level my brotha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom