Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is awesome - I'm following bro and can't wait to keep up with your cycle/diet/training routines.

Kill it bro

For sure.. I will start posting up diet and routines Monday. I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things. But I guarantee you will not be disappointed..

I'll see if my man MA will post up his routines, diet, etc.

Thanks for recognizing a real thread.

The only complaint was you didn't bang them enough? As in your sex drive was too low?

That really caught my attention

No, that they were simply Nymphos, and I would sometimes be too busy or not interested in giving it to them, which of course made them scorned.

Awesome thread! Can't wait too see your progress and I'm interested in you elaborating more about growing and getting leaner at the same time. I'll PM you soon.

Yeah, hit me with a PM anytime. Like I said, starting monday I will post up diet and training details. I will post progress pictures every month or so.

Let's get this train rollin' bro...I am just a humble bro looking to ever improve like the rest of us here, and like I have always advocated...if I can learn from others I will, if I can give knowledge and educate others awesome, we are all students in this lifestyle of ours, and I need continuing education in my passion of bodybuilding...just a sponge wanting to soak up all I can! Thanks Led once again for the nice gestures...let the journey begin!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Let's ride! I'm going to start posting up diet and training info Monday.. What about you??

Goal: 250-253 4-5 % Bf by July.. Harder than a nail!!!

2qu3ekl.jpg
ehnfwm.jpg

10ol1f5.jpg

23vmgpx.jpg

jtlzs6.jpg

rribdl.jpg

A work in progress...and a lot of work ahead of me. Figured since I haven't seen anybody else post any photos up I would at least put myself out there for critique...these are the most current, the one above was in the spirit of Halloween for my log...I will post a few from my 2005 competition (1st ever) in a little bit...eating dinner and typing at moment.

Where are the rest of the bros here??? Lets see some other progress pics besides Led and myself...

2qu3ekl.jpg
ehnfwm.jpg

10ol1f5.jpg

23vmgpx.jpg

jtlzs6.jpg

rribdl.jpg

A work in progress...and a lot of work ahead of me. Figured since I haven't seen anybody else post any photos up I would at least put myself out there for critique...these are the most current, the one above was in the spirit of Halloween for my log...I will post a few from my 2005 competition (1st ever) in a little bit...eating dinner and typing at moment.

Where are the rest of the bros here??? Lets see some other progress pics besides Led and myself...

You look good, bro. You are big and hard.. Like I said, you have the goods.. I think you are gonna do real well. It is just a matter of fine tuning..

Yeah, where are all these so called jacked bros.. I know that mod APP is a freak, but I'm not so sure about anyone else..

Post up, fellow freaks..

n1dq4p.jpg

bg60qw.jpg

2v7w5c5.jpg

Just a few...weighed in at 221.5 for this show, dropped down from 270 in 16 weeks, before I got ready for this I was a fat ass lol...lots of cardio and nutrition manipulation for this...but I loved the entire experience so much I will do it over and over again...aiming for better and better!!!

n1dq4p.jpg

bg60qw.jpg

2v7w5c5.jpg

Just a few...weighed in at 221.5 for this show, dropped down from 270 in 16 weeks, before I got ready for this I was a fat ass lol...lots of cardio and nutrition manipulation for this...but I loved the entire experience so much I will do it over and over again...aiming for better and better!!!

You got real nice lines and nice frame. When I' through with you, you will coming at 240.. for sure.. You look great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom