Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your taking that 2 mos off doesnt your strength plummit? no push ups, sit ups, pull ups, cardio, nothing just rest??! im assuming through diet is how your maintaining the physiqe?

I take 2 months off every year to give my body a rest. It works like a charm. When I come back i grow like a weed and I'm stronger then ever. I actually eat whatever I want when i'm not in the gym, for the pyschology aspect of thinking I am depriving myself, or missing out on something. Once the two months is up, that garbage is out of me, and I am like a fuckin' machine. I don't stop for nothing for months. I get totally locked in, and I don't care about what is going outside my training regimen..

Oh, thank you for the K, and yeah, it was tough to deal with.

I totally believe in taking time off the gym, that is when the muscles grow and recover as we all know, but it is also the hardest thing for us to do...I don't know about all of you but it takes a lot of discipline to keep from lifting weights, just like it takes it to stick with a program. Led, you have intrigued me already...I am 42 years young, the cycle I am currently on is the first since 2007, been natty for past 5 years, but am ready to kill it for next 7 months and get to my best for this next competition. I have my whole family behind me, my wife is too training with me again to really motivate me...getting to where you need to be stage ready takes being selfish, and I am not a selfish person, so I have a tendency to feel guilty for taking time away from my family when getting ready, so my wife acknowledges this and pushes me herself, and we will train a few days a week together so she can be a part of the process which in turn helps me focus more...she is my biggest fan next to my little girl. I am fucking ready to take it to the next level, just getting through some personal family hell at moment (which is why I have been absent from here lately), so looking forward to discussing shop with you Led, I am always looking to build relationships with bros at a level above me to learn from...so lets get this fucking show started!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I'm I the same boat... Minus the age not taking a stab lol. I'm 29. Got my girlfriend and 5 year old, and haven't been to the gym in damn near two mos. I feel bad working all day then taking my son who's been in school all day and sticking him in daycare for two hours. My girl is a stay at home mom so she gets to the gym in the morn and pushes me to go at 5 when I get out. But two mos of doing nothingggg I'm getting the itch again and have a cycle I wanna run in feb. tbol kick start, test e, proviron, and finish up with var... I need to get my body back in shape. I feel weak. Bf is ok but I know my strength is down along with endurance.
Anyway back to the matter at hand, time off... I took my two mos, your saying dont feel guilty and just hop back in that I accidentally did what I was supposed to do? Or only after cycles? I ran a botched first cycle a good 8 mos ago and now have finally recovered fully, but never stopped until two mos ago and have been training hard for the past 3 yrs. 6 days a week 1-2 hours ea time.
My diet is non existent but a buddy put together a lean bulking diet for me. I can't stand bloat and currently am about 6 ft 185lbs 13%bf. I was at 11% but these two mos killed me.
I'm all over here

I totally believe in taking time off the gym, that is when the muscles grow and recover as we all know, but it is also the hardest thing for us to do...I don't know about all of you but it takes a lot of discipline to keep from lifting weights, just like it takes it to stick with a program. Led, you have intrigued me already...I am 42 years young, the cycle I am currently on is the first since 2007, been natty for past 5 years, but am ready to kill it for next 7 months and get to my best for this next competition. I have my whole family behind me, my wife is too training with me again to really motivate me...getting to where you need to be stage ready takes being selfish, and I am not a selfish person, so I have a tendency to feel guilty for taking time away from my family when getting ready, so my wife acknowledges this and pushes me herself, and we will train a few days a week together so she can be a part of the process which in turn helps me focus more...she is my biggest fan next to my little girl. I am fucking ready to take it to the next level, just getting through some personal family hell at moment (which is why I have been absent from here lately), so looking forward to discussing shop with you Led, I am always looking to build relationships with bros at a level above me to learn from...so lets get this fucking show started!!!

I'm in, brotha. Support is everything, that will keep you going. Man, it seems like you have an awesome wife, I wish I did.

If you been clean for over 5 years then you are going to blow the f*ck up.. Your body will respond to the roids in conjuction with muscle membrane.. Oh, good God! You are going to do some serious damage. I seen what you look like, you have the goods.. I'm ready!!

From all the steroid use in your 20's, did u have to go on trt at an early age or where u able to recover from those cycles and live a normal healthy life during ur relationships

I'm in, brotha. Support is everything, that will keep you going. Man, it seems like you have an awesome wife, I wish I did.

If you been clean for over 5 years then you are going to blow the f*ck up.. Your body will respond to the roids in conjuction with muscle membrane.. Oh, good God! You are going to do some serious damage. I seen what you look like, you have the goods.. I'm ready!!

Music to my ears bro...and yes my wife is my everything! Thanks for the compliments, and yes I have gained 20lbs since I started this cycle 12 weeks ago, ya think my receptors were clean and fresh? I feel like an alpha male ready to kill, and my workouts are such. I do need to dial my nutrition in a bit more, not eating enough I feel, not into counting calories or that, just eat clean, lots of protein, minimal carbs, and healthy fats...big on grass fed, organic, free range, will be buying 1/2 a cow at the beginning of the year, local ranch that raises grass fed cows, so plenty of lean meat, and I live on the coast so fish is fresh...guess I am blessed in life, and now I stumble across a bro such as yourself willing to work with me...it seems to only be getting better. I have built a natural foundation and am a huge advocate of such, didn't touch AAS until I was 35 years old, and have only cycled to get ready for competitions. I believe in health, safety, and longevity in this lifestyle and sport, and want to be pulled out from underneath a barbell in the squat rack when my day comes, so Led I am ready to pull the trigger, PM me and lets exchange emails, phone numbers, etc. Lets start a new era!!!

From all the steroid use in your 20's, did u have to go on trt at an early age or where u able to recover from those cycles and live a normal healthy life during ur relationships

I never had any complaints except for that I did not bang them enough...

I had problems the past couple years because of tren use, but I never had any real shut down issues. Even when I got off tren if a girl looks good I get it up, but if she is average or if I'm not really attractive to her then it is like a wet noodle..

But ultimately no, but yes in relation to Tren sometimes..

Music to my ears bro...and yes my wife is my everything! Thanks for the compliments, and yes I have gained 20lbs since I started this cycle 12 weeks ago, ya think my receptors were clean and fresh? I feel like an alpha male ready to kill, and my workouts are such. I do need to dial my nutrition in a bit more, not eating enough I feel, not into counting calories or that, just eat clean, lots of protein, minimal carbs, and healthy fats...big on grass fed, organic, free range, will be buying 1/2 a cow at the beginning of the year, local ranch that raises grass fed cows, so plenty of lean meat, and I live on the coast so fish is fresh...guess I am blessed in life, and now I stumble across a bro such as yourself willing to work with me...it seems to only be getting better. I have built a natural foundation and am a huge advocate of such, didn't touch AAS until I was 35 years old, and have only cycled to get ready for competitions. I believe in health, safety, and longevity in this lifestyle and sport, and want to be pulled out from underneath a barbell in the squat rack when my day comes, so Led I am ready to pull the trigger, PM me and lets exchange emails, phone numbers, etc. Lets start a new era!!!

After all these years I finally found someone I'm jealous of.. MA is great bro!! He's got it going on. I believe you are going to do real well competing this summer. We both have superior attitudes and superior thinking, which means victory!!!

Awesome thread! Can't wait too see your progress and I'm interested in you elaborating more about growing and getting leaner at the same time. I'll PM you soon.

After all these years I finally found someone I'm jealous of.. MA is great bro!! He's got it going on. I believe you are going to do real well competing this summer. We both have superior attitudes and superior thinking, which means victory!!!

Let's get this train rollin' bro...I am just a humble bro looking to ever improve like the rest of us here, and like I have always advocated...if I can learn from others I will, if I can give knowledge and educate others awesome, we are all students in this lifestyle of ours, and I need continuing education in my passion of bodybuilding...just a sponge wanting to soak up all I can! Thanks Led once again for the nice gestures...let the journey begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom