Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! That dude is in great shape. I can't wait to compete on that stage. I know if I dont succeed in bodybuiling I can in powerlifting. But I would much rather body build.

I thought he would have won at least 3-4 Mr.Os if he didn't get leukemia. I think he got it right after the Nationals, that ended his BB career. What a shame!

If you want to BB then do it. You are young enough to develope a nice foundation without drugs, which is the best way to go because you keep your gains. Moreover, you have time through trial and error to find out what "works for you," and not what works for other people. That is the key. When you win the Olympia don't forget about us lowly civil servants. :)

how long you been cycling and how many cycles you done? Im 38 just started 3rd cycle and good to see someone around my age in your condition.

Led hope all is well with you and glad you are back. Looking forward to getting more information from you on your eating strategy. I need help leaning up and retaining mass. I think the strategy of dropping muscle and fat during cut sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

how long you been cycling and how many cycles you done? Im 38 just started 3rd cycle and good to see someone around my age in your condition.

Thank you for the compliment. Yeah, there are not many of us our age around who are in good condition. Hell, there are not many people who are in their 20s who look as good as us.

Let's see. First question. How long have I been cycling? Well, I would venture to say off and on since 1993, after I was discharged from the Marines. I excelled quickly, so I decided to compete and did real well. By the time I was in my late 20s I was a National Competitor (no lie). Then I got engaged, and she didn't want me to pursue a career in BB, hence, I stopped using gear and went into the teaching field (yuck).

I suppose I will tell you the truth, this is the net and I am basically over it. My fiancee ended up getting killed in a car accident in 2003, and I was totally devastated, so BB was the furthest thing from my mind. Then about a year later I met my second fiancee and she didn't care whether or not if I competed, but I was not feeling it. Anyway, I broke off that engagement in 2007, and then I just got the urge to start training again, and you know one thing leads to the another. Consequently, I started the sauce again. Keep in mind I went 8 years without touching a roid.

Second question. How many cycles have I done? Wow, that is an excellent question to ask and ponder on. I can't really give you an accurate number. Guesstimating, at least 40-50, that's off the top of my head. When I was in my 20s, I would stay on all year (lol), I think I went 3 years without getting off... That's when we had that good gear like UpJohn and that Para that was made in France. Oh, did I love that para, it literally changed your body composition in a few weeks.

When I made my comeback in 2007 I limited myself to one 12-16 week cycle a year until 2010. I been out-of-control since. I been clean since August. But next week I'm about to start an 8 month monster cycle.. Katy bar the door!

Lock up your daughter, lock up your wife, lock up your back door and run for your life!!! lololo

Led hope all is well with you and glad you are back. Looking forward to getting more information from you on your eating strategy. I need help leaning up and retaining mass. I think the strategy of dropping muscle and fat during cut sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Everything is going well, and thank you for the greeting. I hope all is well with you, brotha. Yeah, I have a lot of ideas, schemes, and info I can lay on you. I been confiding with a biologist the past 4 months, she turned me on to some nasty tricks. I call her "nasty girl." I actually personally know I pro, who I confide with too, I really do, PM if you want his name...

The strategy of dieting down is BB mythology and it is not ideal for people who want to be big and hard. First, roids cause hypertrophy, which enlarges muscle cells, so one is not really benefiting and getting optimal results when dieting down on roids. The express reason to use roids is to build muscle, not lose muscle. I always hear, "well, when I diet on roids it retains my muscle," that is true to a degree. However, you are still going to lose muscle tissue, it is a biological certainty, and during the process you always look depleted, and are weak.. The main objective is to create new tissue, not lose it..

Consequently, the pros and National competitors always diet up. They just shoot lasix and take in a ton of protein and carbs. Then they just tweak, manipulate, and adjust things as they go. There is no set protocol, you change things according to how you: feel, look, etc..

Heck, the one guy I know eats a few pizzas a week when he is getting ready for a show. Lol.. during his prep, he told me he ate fast food three times in a week, that's because he shoots lasix.. Water pills shrink fat cells, however, I am not encouraging anyone to take any form of a water pill, I want to make that loud and clear. WPs can be dangerous and should be used by advanced BBs.. Nevertheless, WPs and T3 cycled correctly give one room to eat a ton of calories and pack on muscle and at the same time shed fat and get harder than a nail.

Get with me, I got more to say...

Bro, I never said anything about gaining muscle and losing weight. I said, I will gain muscle and weight and simultaneously lose BF, that is the paradox I was talking about. People think you have to lose weight to get ripped, that is a total fallacy. I always diet up and tweak, manipulate, and adjust things in order to keep putting on muscle and at the same time get harder and harder..

There is something called diuretics that enable one to eat a lot of calories and shed fat because it drains water from the body, which in return shrinks the fat cells..Then I up my protein intake because we all know (or should know) that protein builds muscle, also diuretics enables one to eat more carbs because there is minimal water to retain the extra carbs as fat. There is so much to this. Time will fail me to really get into it. Drop me a PM if you want me to go into great detail.

No bro, I dont cruise.. Imo, it is a wast of time and gear. Besides your body needs time to return to it's normal state and clean out its receptors. There is something called the Law of Diminishing Returns, which means the more you do something the less of yield you return. Hence, I make it my business not to touch roids for a extended period of time, and when I get off I take 2 months off from the gym to let my body rest, it works like a charm..

I'm 41 years old..

Bro, I really don't want to bash anyone right now because I promised Needto and Cane that I would behave myself. But there is a lot of misinfo going around all these boards, not just here.

As for the reps, they pay the bills, so you have to figure things out for yourself through trial and error..

I hoped this helped.. Get with me!

if your taking that 2 mos off doesnt your strength plummit? no push ups, sit ups, pull ups, cardio, nothing just rest??! im assuming through diet is how your maintaining the physiqe?

if your taking that 2 mos off doesnt your strength plummit? no push ups, sit ups, pull ups, cardio, nothing just rest??! im assuming through diet is how your maintaining the physiqe?

I totally believe in taking time off the gym, that is when the muscles grow and recover as we all know, but it is also the hardest thing for us to do...I don't know about all of you but it takes a lot of discipline to keep from lifting weights, just like it takes it to stick with a program. Led, you have intrigued me already...I am 42 years young, the cycle I am currently on is the first since 2007, been natty for past 5 years, but am ready to kill it for next 7 months and get to my best for this next competition. I have my whole family behind me, my wife is too training with me again to really motivate me...getting to where you need to be stage ready takes being selfish, and I am not a selfish person, so I have a tendency to feel guilty for taking time away from my family when getting ready, so my wife acknowledges this and pushes me herself, and we will train a few days a week together so she can be a part of the process which in turn helps me focus more...she is my biggest fan next to my little girl. I am fucking ready to take it to the next level, just getting through some personal family hell at moment (which is why I have been absent from here lately), so looking forward to discussing shop with you Led, I am always looking to build relationships with bros at a level above me to learn from...so lets get this fucking show started!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom