Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say the mirror says you can go pro - what do you mean? Or rather how can you tell?

Are you cruising?

My physique is complete and I'm big and tight enough. I'm going to post more pictures. I'm actually going to put more weight on and simultaneously lose BF. That sounds like a paradox to people on steroid boards because there is a lot of steroid mythology being peddled on these boards. Be careful to what you take in here, I only been back on a day and I am ready to vomit already. There is tons of misinformation on these boards. Will they ever learn??

Anyway, I worked with a pro BB and a couple National competitors this past summer and they were in agreement that I got what it takes to get my pro card. Consequently, I am going for it this summer. I always contemplated about it but never really thought it was worth the time and effort. But those guys and some other people talked me into it, hence, I will be ready!! The only thing is that I might have to hit the Junior Nationals again, I did years ago and qualified for the nationals. I don't know the statue of limits on how long your qualification lasts. But whatever, I have nothing but time..

Thanks for asking..

Last edited:
If any of you bros in here need any advice do not hesitate to PM me. I have the BB/WT realm on total lockdown...

I dont think its a paradox to gain muscle and lose weight its what I have been naturally for a long time.

Do you cruise when off cycle?

Can you list some of the misinformation you see? This place is full of reps which is discouraging. How tall and old are you?

Id love to go pro in the future. But just competing is also fine with me. Im only 17. Long time to go

I dont think its a paradox to gain muscle and lose weight its what I have been naturally for a long time.

Do you cruise when off cycle?

Can you list some of the misinformation you see? This place is full of reps which is discouraging. How tall and old are you?

Bro, I never said anything about gaining muscle and losing weight. I said, I will gain muscle and weight and simultaneously lose BF, that is the paradox I was talking about. People think you have to lose weight to get ripped, that is a total fallacy. I always diet up and tweak, manipulate, and adjust things in order to keep putting on muscle and at the same time get harder and harder..

There is something called diuretics that enable one to eat a lot of calories and shed fat because it drains water from the body, which in return shrinks the fat cells..Then I up my protein intake because we all know (or should know) that protein builds muscle, also diuretics enables one to eat more carbs because there is minimal water to retain the extra carbs as fat. There is so much to this. Time will fail me to really get into it. Drop me a PM if you want me to go into great detail.

No bro, I dont cruise.. Imo, it is a wast of time and gear. Besides your body needs time to return to it's normal state and clean out its receptors. There is something called the Law of Diminishing Returns, which means the more you do something the less of yield you return. Hence, I make it my business not to touch roids for a extended period of time, and when I get off I take 2 months off from the gym to let my body rest, it works like a charm..

I'm 41 years old..

Bro, I really don't want to bash anyone right now because I promised Needto and Cane that I would behave myself. But there is a lot of misinfo going around all these boards, not just here.

As for the reps, they pay the bills, so you have to figure things out for yourself through trial and error..

I hoped this helped.. Get with me!

Id love to go pro in the future. But just competing is also fine with me. Im only 17. Long time to go

You might.. You look like you have the potential and the right attitude. I love BB. I was brought up in a boxing enviroment. My father was a boxer and he trained my brother and I to box when we were very young. I boxed for years and did well, but I hated it for some reason. When I was in the marines we would go to the gym and work out, that is when I fell in love with BB. Every since I dedicated myself to weight training. I remember meeting Dennis Newman and he was nice enough to talk to us, I was fascinated with his physique. He inspired me to engage in weight training. He was awesome, after talking to Newman I got hooked! They will probably have to wheel me out of the gym on a meat wagon. lol..

You might.. You look like you have the potential and the right attitude. I love BB. I was brought up in a boxing enviroment. My father was a boxer and he trained my brother and I to box when we were very young. I boxed for years and did well, but I hated it for some reason. When I was in the marines we would go to the gym and work out, that is when I fell in love with BB. Every since I dedicated myself to weight training. I remember meeting Dennis Newman and he was nice enough to talk to us, I was fascinated with his physique. He inspired me to engage in weight training. He was awesome, after talking to Newman I got hooked! They will probably have to wheel me out of the gym on a meat wagon. lol..

I got hooked in a weight training class at school. Ever since then ive been in the gym 6-7 days a week. For a year and a half or so. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom