Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ledhead Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is TBD...my bro is talking about 200-250mg EW, but most here will say too high and that is basically a cycle, I am also planning on SARMs along with it to start shedding down and dialing in for the pre-contest cycle which will start 4/1/13. I will be getting bloodwork done at the end of this cycle as well as bodyfat checked by dunk tank to see where I am at...so no guess work. After my contest yes I will do a full HPTA/PCT recovery blast which I know I will get myself to recover...and if not, well I am 42 years old, have all the children I want, and have no problem pinning myself for the rest of my life and will really just consider cruising and blasting from here on out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah most do a 3 month cyc at 500 so div by two you could do 250 at 6 months I was thinking. It would be like a cyc but longer lower dose but you could do 250 for 3 months its like half cyc. Idk

Am thinkin bout doing that. Unsure 125,150, or 250 for six months tho.

Yeah most do a 3 month cyc at 500 so div by two you could do 250 at 6 months I was thinking. It would be like a cyc but longer lower dose but you could do 250 for 3 months its like half cyc. Idk

Am thinkin bout doing that. Unsure 125,150, or 250 for six months tho.

From what I have researched, 125-200mg is the typical TRT/HRT dose EW, anything above is basically considered a low dose cycle...but don't quote me, I'm sure others will chime in here. I plan on a 10 week cruise up to April 1st like I said before I blast again for my precontest cycle...which will be fun :D. It has been 5 years since I have ran any real AAS cycles, so my receptors were clean and fresh, and my body has responded beautifully...and it is going to get better in the next 7 months up to my competition(s)...we will see how the first one goes, then will determine my next move. I am going balls to the wall, it is my time to shine, it is time for this guy to chase my dreams and goals and see what I have to make the most of my bodybuilding lifestyle, and I have the love and support of my friends and family behind me 100%...so I can't let them or myself down, 42 years young, and have the desire for excellence in myself...which is why I am looking to bros at a level above me to help me get to where I want to be.

Well said MA. If you don't wanna lift after reading that, something's wrong with you!!

I have faith in you buddy. I know what kind of man you are, so I know you can succeed in anything you put your heart into. I have a ton of respect for you, not just as a lifter and fellow BBer, but as a man. I think that says more than anything else could!

From what I have researched, 125-200mg is the typical TRT/HRT dose EW, anything above is basically considered a low dose cycle...but don't quote me, I'm sure others will chime in here. I plan on a 10 week cruise up to April 1st like I said before I blast again for my precontest cycle...which will be fun :D. It has been 5 years since I have ran any real AAS cycles, so my receptors were clean and fresh, and my body has responded beautifully...and it is going to get better in the next 7 months up to my competition(s)...we will see how the first one goes, then will determine my next move. I am going balls to the wall, it is my time to shine, it is time for this guy to chase my dreams and goals and see what I have to make the most of my bodybuilding lifestyle, and I have the love and support of my friends and family behind me 100%...so I can't let them or myself down, 42 years young, and have the desire for excellence in myself...which is why I am looking to bros at a level above me to help me get to where I want to be.

From the looks of before youve got it down! Lookin mighty tough in those pics u posted i cant touch those. Your making me pumped just reading that!

Thats what I read too. 125-200 is trt.

Am subbed for ur progress cant wait to see. U got my support 100%! Seems you got it down better than me but I gots my palm palmz ready lol

Go MA Go!

Those TRT doses are pharma grade based.

Just some food for thought.

250 might not be bad for an UG brand

Well said MA. If you don't wanna lift after reading that, something's wrong with you!!

I have faith in you buddy. I know what kind of man you are, so I know you can succeed in anything you put your heart into. I have a ton of respect for you, not just as a lifter and fellow BBer, but as a man. I think that says more than anything else could!

Ahhh...BB my brother, as I have the utmost respect for you too brother, as a brother of iron, as a man, and as a father, you have always showed me respect and support and I truly am grateful to you and all you have done for EF, NTBM, and most of all me bro. I will always have your back as I know you have mine, thanks for once again the kind words of support...something I will not take for granted! Anytime, any place...holla if you need anything bro, you too are an inspiration to me!

From the looks of before youve got it down! Lookin mighty tough in those pics u posted i cant touch those. Your making me pumped just reading that!

Thats what I read too. 125-200 is trt.

Am subbed for ur progress cant wait to see. U got my support 100%! Seems you got it down better than me but I gots my palm palmz ready lol

Go MA Go!

Thanks RR...the support from you and the rest of my bros here is much appreciated and much welcomed as I will do the same for you and my other bros too. Just like I tell my little girl...you can do anything you put your mind to, and leave it to that smart little girl to call daddy on it...she is one of the main reasons too that I am moving full steam like I am...she said she wants daddy back on stage flexing his muscles and winning another trophy so she can have it lol...what can a daddy say to that? We lead by example, we raise our children to succeed, so as fathers we better do as we say and show them how it is done! You too can do it bro, that is what Led created this thread for...motivation, the desire to succeed and improve, and to give/show support to all who desire it...like us! I feel bad for hogging this thread Led, and really I need to get back over to my log which needs major updating and keep it alive and leave Led to his own thread lol...sorry buddy.

Those TRT doses are pharma grade based.

Just some food for thought.

250 might not be bad for an UG brand

You bring up a valid point...which is why I am opting to run 250mg EW of Test E until time to blast again...thanks for your always welcomed knowledge and insight my brother ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom