Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaning towards HGH soon...First time user can use some advice.

10-15iu's ed? ive never even heard of people going that high...but you are right i think it takes really high doses...and IGF is a great boost also

Yeah 10IU's 3 x week immediately post workout intramuscular...
It is amazing for lean muscle gain!

Yeah 10IU's 3 x week immediately post workout intramuscular...
It is amazing for lean muscle gain!
not to mention forehead and internal organ growth. :)

DT did you have this problem? I don't know anyone that has! I love the comments that nobody knows anyone that has. I have been doing this for some and it has not grown my guts or my forehead! So if you don't know anyone personally than lets just keep this to a post about things we have knowledge of not stories we have heard. This is not meant to be disrespectfull it is just BS that taking 10IU 3 x week is going to grow your guts or your forehead. Your feet and hands that is different.

DT did you have this problem? I don't know anyone that has! I love the comments that nobody knows anyone that has. I have been doing this for some and it has not grown my guts or my forehead! So if you don't know anyone personally than lets just keep this to a post about things we have knowledge of not stories we have heard. This is not meant to be disrespectfull it is just BS that taking 10IU 3 x week is going to grow your guts or your forehead. Your feet and hands that is different.
It was a joke, hence the smiley. This is EF. Lighten up, Francis.

LOL i inject into my veins

Not interveinus shoot it intramuscular like AAS. I use a 1/2" slin pin and shoot in my calves.

Top Bottom