x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

leaning out on trt

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about leaning out on trt within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm on trt almost for 2 months already, I feel great but I gained some weight while running test, it could be because I get more hungry now than before I started my test, do you think it's ok tu run some clen or var while on trt to lean out? I have been training too and dieting but the progress is very slow, thank you.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

leaning out on trt

I'm on trt almost for 2 months already, I feel great but I gained some weight while running test, it could be because I get more hungry now than before I started my test, do you think it's ok tu run some clen or var while on trt to lean out? I have been training too and dieting but the progress is very slow, thank you.

Re: leaning out on trt

Try a sarm like GW and SR9009. They work very well for far loss with no suppression. It has no toxicity to your liver, unlike var. Your losses would be easier to keep as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarms1.com is the best source to purchase these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRT as in what your doctor gave you?

test does increase appetite

so if you are fighting appetite more steroids isn't the solution here. you need to listen to our podcasts on fighting hunger. check them out on evolutionary.org
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

The reason you're gaining weight/fat is because you're eating more, don't throw more drugs into the problem, target the root of the problem which is your diet.

Besides test will add some water all over.

Are you using an AI with your TRT? The weight gain might not actually be body fat - it could just be water retention.

Some people are naturally very estrogen sensitive. I know that myself personally, I need to run an AI with my TRT dosage to keep my estrogen levels in the normal range.

If you aren't using an AI with your TRT - try using a low dosage like 5mg of aromasin EOD. See if your weight suddenly drops and you all of a sudden get a huge increase in definition.

Don't run either. Anavar will NOT lean you out. It is a steroid and does not burn fat. It only helps build/keep muscle. Clen is a horrible drug and very outdated. The side effects are horrendous. If your results are too slow then honestly you just need to eat less. You should be feeling hungry. That is just part of the game that you have to deal with. It all comes down to consistency. You must be in a caloric deficit every single day.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***