Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean and ripped...

elcaballo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im about 5'11" 245 lbs and fat % of about 16-18 % not sure. I wanna run a cycle that will get me ripped while keeping quality mass. Also diet and cardio** base on my pics can someone give an advice of what my cycle should look like

a cycle wont get your ripped if you have a high bf like yourself. you have a long way to go to be ripped. get the body fat down a lot more and then do a cycle.

dabuffguy said:
a cycle wont get your ripped if you have a high bf like yourself. you have a long way to go to be ripped. get the body fat down a lot more and then do a cycle.
Bull shit. Yes aas can cut fat. I don't know why people say it can't.

needtogetaas said:
Bull shit. Yes anabolic androgenic steroids can cut fat. I don't know why people say it can't.

u r right. but what happens to the fat when they are off cycle and the habits r still the same? rebound.

people with higher bf% can have more estrogen side effects as fatcells cuase more of the estrogen converting enyzme to be present in thebody.
Should a fat person use steroids I say no due to side effects gyno water retention and so on.They should lean out and save themselves the higher risk for side effects

Top Bottom