Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean Mass Gainer?

scoobysgym

Hey guys finished my cutter and PCT about 4 weeks ago, and am now looking into a lean mass cycle to finish out the year. Right now I am at 6-3, 255 and 10% BF. So here is what i am thinking

week 1-20 Test cyp 750 ew
week 1-20 Eq 500 ew
week 1-8 Tren ace 100ed (50mg every 12 hrs in a slin pin)
week 16-20 Winny 50 ed

PCT
HCG
Clomid
Novla

Guys I am looking to keep the Abs and some vascularity while adding about 7-10LBS of Muscle. Diet is in check just want to know what you think.

scoobysgym said:
Hey guys finished my cutter and PCT about 4 weeks ago, and am now looking into a lean mass cycle to finish out the year. Right now I am at 6-3, 255 and 10% BF. So here is what i am thinking

week 1-20 Eq 500 ew
week 16-20 Winny 50 ed

PCT
HCG
Clomid
Novla

Guys I am looking to keep the Abs and some vascularity while adding about 7-10LBS of Muscle. Diet is in check just want to know what you think.

Pure cutter I would drop the test drastically to a maint. level at most, or better yet since you are cutting, drop the test completely, you can use Proviron to not only help in harden you up, but keep your libido healthy while taking a break from test. I think the tren is alittle high, you're good size but 75mg/day is till usually about all that you would need, and it will put you right where you want to be, I'm fearing 100/day will add more negative sides than benefits, but 75 will make your body happy. Otherwise I think you'll be happy with eq beginning to end, tren and winny to open / close respectively, just do away with the boat load of test to keep the water off bro.

scoobysgym said:

week 1-20 Eq 500 ew
week 16-20 Winny 50 ed

PCT
HCG
Clomid
Novla

looks good bro except I would lower the test to 500.

scoobysgym said:

week 1-20 Eq 500 ew
week 16-20 Winny 50 ed

PCT
HCG
Clomid
Novla

Since you've already said you'll be using AIFM I think you're set.
You should do very well with that.

thats almost the exact cycle i am running right now
prop 100mg/eod 1-4
enth 750mg/ew 1-14
EQ 600mg/ew 1-14
fina 75mg/ed 7-14
AI - letro 1.25mg/ed
I dont feel that your test levels are to high for a cutter. eat clean, stay up on your ai you should not put on any unwanted fat and running the tren at the end can help burn off some.
Good luck on it though bro!!!!

Top Bottom