Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean mass cycle

C

Cuts

I'm fat. I've always been fat... sometimes just chubby, sometimes obese, but always fat. I'm tired of being fat. I've embarked on an intense fat loss regimen entailing the use of DNP & ECA alternating with Clen, combined with a clean, low-cal diet and cardio and maintainence lifting. I think it's gonna take me a good 2 months to lose all this flab and get down to around 10% (I'm at 20% now). AFTER I lose all this fat, then and only then, I would like to do my next (3rd) AS cycle. My question to you more experienced members out there is which roids are good for putting on LEAN MASS. I can get just about anything. What are the best roids that will help me gain lean muscle, without fat and water. I'm not gonna go overboard with the calories either, maybe 500 over maintainence. Thanks.

Well, these are just off the top of my head, but...
a stack of fina/winny/eq would do it up pretty nice.

Others...primo, anavar...

Even a low dose of test might be okay, but too much test will bloat, so will dbol, deca, and anadrol.

Or, if you do something that does tend to aromatize, use arimidex, otherwise you will bloat.

As for the fat part, that is all up to you. These things only help you out, if you put on a lot of fat, you are just overeating. However, don't worry if you put on 5 pounds of fat, just have the dnp handy.

So there you have it, some substances cause you to retain water, others don't. None help you keep fat off if you are overeating. A cutting cycle just helps people retain muscle while they are on restricted calories, it is not the drugs themselves that keep the fat off.

hth
txlonghorn

eq---good slow gradual growth
deca---same with little water retention
anavar---hard quality muscle

diet---diet---diet!!

good luck bro

First of all, you are approaching this in a thoughtful manner and that is commendable, but IMO, if you've already had a couple of cycles under your belt, you could probably start at around 15% BF if your BP is normal, and let the gear help you get down to your BF% objective. I would begin every cycle with Test, preferable sustanon if you are really concerned with H20 retension. You should stack with a non-aggressive AR binder like D-bol or Winny (in your case winny would be preferable), & then add in something like EQ or Tren to solidify your gains and give you some assistance with hardening. If you diet & training is good, you should really be pleased with your results.

Anavar & Primo are great if you are prone to gyno, but are on the expensive side.

Hey Bro! I have to go to the gym now but if you e-mail me I will write you up a cycle that should get you to the goals you have set. Do you have a budget ? Best of luck!

M18

Even though Im an Aggie...Im going to say ditto on TxLonghorns' recommendation:) .....Fina/winny/Eq is a great cutting cycle.....DP

PimpnAintEasy said:
First of all, you are approaching this in a thoughtful manner and that is commendable, but IMO, if you've already had a couple of cycles under your belt, you could probably start at around 15% BF if your BP is normal, and let the gear help you get down to your BF% objective. I would begin every cycle with Test, preferable sustanon if you are really concerned with H20 retension. You should stack with a non-aggressive AR binder like D-bol or Winny (in your case winny would be preferable), & then add in something like EQ or Tren to solidify your gains and give you some assistance with hardening. If you diet & training is good, you should really be pleased with your results.

Anavar & Primo are great if you are prone to gyno, but are on the expensive side.

Thumbs up to this I would agree 100% let the gear get you there use your mass for growth now. Primo and Anavar in high doses 150 mg primo daily 8 weeks 40mg anavar daily 8 weeks. Then cut it up with DNP make sure you know what you are doing "I recken dat der shit is explosiiive.

Top Bottom