Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean and harder look

KLeaom

All Natural
I'm looking into doing some commercials and maybe some film work and there is a big opening right now for people who are leaner and harder for action skits especially.
I’m in my mid 40’s
I have a 6 pack and i’m 5’9’’ 163 pounds
I just need to harden up and get more lean.
Do you recommend just doing winstrol and masteron? Or should I try something else with them instead

i would go with a sarms cutting stack instead... it would be much better for you to go with something lighter and safer especially considering you are doing on air work....

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms visit either [url]https://umbrellalabs.is[/URL] or [url]https://sarms.forsale[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

nice man i hope you get a lot of gigs for sure

follow dylans layout it will work well

remember to order real sarms. the fucktards out there on social media are selling fake sarms and giving us all a bad rap. make sure you use sarms.forsale or umbrella!

I'm looking into doing some commercials and maybe some film work and there is a big opening right now for people who are leaner and harder for action skits especially.
I’m in my mid 40’s
I have a 6 pack and i’m 5’9’’ 163 pounds
I just need to harden up and get more lean.
Do you recommend just doing winstrol and masteron? Or should I try something else with them instead

winstrol and masteron is a good one

50mgs winstrol
200mgs masteron
100mgs trenbolone
7caps n2guard

Top Bottom