Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaky Nipples??? Or am I losing my mind? PLEASE GIVE ADVICE

18Gauge

Well I am still squeezing my nipples and small amounts of liquid come out of them...does anyone else have this problem...I am freeeking out. On my left nipple there is a little bit of harder tissue inside and when I push on it it gets sore. I don't have major signs of gyno...i.e. real big nipples that protrude out. But I am still nervouse ...could this be cancer or anything more serious. I could also be looking into this too much.
thanks

...I did a cycle of EQ and Sust and Winny and finished about three months ago...my nipples are still leaking when I squeeze them. I am worried about this . I have a doctors appt. this week but I am nervous. Any advice what I should say to him and is this ever going to stop. They have been leaking for over a month and a half, but only wheN I squeeze them.
thanks again.

Prolactin is what it's called.

Try some vitex, it may solve the problem. Many users have had success with it. It'll lower prolactin levels.

Yeah it sounds like you have high prolactin or maybe gyno plus that. For some reason that used to happen to me when I was in HS. I have had to take thyroid medication since I was 8 and sometimes if my thyroid levels got too high my nipples would do that- they didn't get puffy or hard or anything, just leak. Then the doc would adjust my thyroid down and it would go away. I would go to a doc personally and get a full range of hormone tests done. Testosterone panel, estrogen, thyroid panel, prolactin, IGF, FSH, LH to start with.

this post is making me nervous, did this happen to all of you after many cycles or only a few? Is this very common?

Top Bottom